tren conversion

jarbulldog

bulldog god
i was ewondering if you use a 8g kit from researchology how many mls does it make? 80? 100? and at what strength?

i am assuming if you make 80 ml it is 100mg and if you make 100ml it is at 80mg, is this correct?

also when you use the waterman filter it comes with 2 .45 and 2 .22, are supposed to filter it through the .45 and then the .22? do you loose tren when it is filtered?

Chill out, well take care of ya. Its finals week - damn im stressed.

If its a 100mg/ml kit, you need to use simple 8th grade mathematics to figure out your first answer. 8g=8000mg. (8000mg)/(100mg/ml)=80ml

Im going to assume you knew that and were asking if its a 100mg/ml kit. This I have no idea, ask lion or visit his store site for reference

8000mg/100ml=80mg/ml ... yes. BUT
if you want 80mg/ml you will need more oil than the kit supplies. This also lowers the solvent concentration of the end product.

Yes you lose tren when it is filtered. Tren is lost at every single step of the way during a pellet conversion. Some is left with the gunk, some is left in the coffee filter, some gtes left in the syringe filter. I wouldnt worry too much about it though.

Back