Tren E 300mg/ml went cloudy.

tjavo

Hey
I brew 100ml Tren E yesterday @ 300mg/ml, 20%BB, 2%BA.

Today its cloudy, No hormone swirls.

Can i heat it up again t make it disappear?
Can i put the baker in the oven at 250 Grad Celsius?

Best regards!

Last edited:
Heat it and it'll go back to clear, but so you know, for tren that is a high concentration. I would add some oil to bring it down to 200mg/ml

Grr! This is a common problem with trenbolone, both esters. But like NG said, that is a very high concentration especially since you only used BA & BB and no guaiacol or ethyl oleate. I just made a batch that is SLIGHTLY cloudy and that was trenbolone acetate at 100mg/ml. It still draws and injects very smoothly and doesn't require any warming beforehand. I might add 1% guaiacol to the mix next time around. I only make 50ml at a time.

Exactly what my brother Rastas said....tren is a bitch to brew. High concentration is near impossible to hold without having to reheat once or twice minimum, and that's if you're good. Even at "normal" mg/ml one should use-at minimum-about 50% ethyl oleate as the carrier. I'm kind of nervous about using guaiacol in my own brews though.I'm probably just paranoid, though.

Just lower the concentration with usp or home filtered oil/ethyl oleate and reheat. Just keep in mind that ethyl oleate is a soy product and there have been many brothers have allergic reactions to it. Best of luck, man.

Hey mates,

If you want to prevent Tren A or E from going cloudy, here is a little trick: Brew both esters together.

A brew with one compound tends to crash, but when there are multiple compounds mixed together, the brew is less likely to crash, even at higher concentrations (without BB).

For example: Tren A + E mix, 10ml

--Dosage: 200mg/ml

Tren A 100mg/ml
Tren E 100mg/ml

--Ingredients:

Tren A: 1g
Tren E: 1g
Oil: 8.2ml
BA (2%): 0.2ml
--------------------------

Mixing multiple compounds to prevent crashing works for Tren as well as for many other compounds, such as Tests, Mast, etc., in any combinations:

Tren A + Test P
Test C + Test P
Tren A + Tren E + Sustanon + Test P + Deca + Mast (each at 100mg/ml or higher)

Back