Tren E or Winny at end of my test cycle?

TheGuntingGoat

Male
6' 1" 225lbs

Cycle history: 2 previous cycles. All just testosterone enanthate at 500/mg per week. Typically run 10-12 weeks.

Current cycle: 16 week test enanthate @ 500/mg per week. Currently in week 8 I have decided I'd like to spend the final 8 weeks leaning up. I will be introducing daily early morning fasted cardio.

My question: I have 50mg winstrol capsules and 1 bottle of tren enanthate "on hand".

1) Which compound in your opinion should I add to this cycle?

2) I'm really nervous about taxing the liver with Winny. So if I take winny how long is the maximum and at what dose should stay at to be safe?

3) if I add tren e do I need to lower my test dosage first and run just test e at 200mg a week for a couple weeks and get my test levels lower? I am aware of the 2:1 tren to test ratio....

4) if I ran tren I was thinking test e 200/wk and tren e 400/week. Can I jump right into that dosage or should I ease in with the Tren?

5) is it too late in cycle to add tren enanthate to this cycle?

I have adex (currently taking 1mg e3d). I also have nolvadex on hand and clomid for PCT.

Any advice is greatly appreciated

Welcome.

I'd skip both the winny and tren. Just reduce your calories. You're on enough test not to lose muscle. Tren would be a better choice, but I'd save that for its own dedicated cycle.

2mg of Adex /wk is a shitload for 500mg test. Did you base this off of blood work?

I was gonna say the same that's a lot of dex! IF you take the winny I think 4 weeks... and get some liver support supplements like NAC, milk thistle, etc...

8 weeks isnt enough for tren e go with ace. Winny is not gonna fuck you up liver has a built in filter lol

agree with Gainjin. if your wanting to 'leaning up' a bit , thats going to be diet dependent . you don't need special compounds to cut, just adjust your diet accordingly.

also Tren E with only 8 weeks left ? if you were dead set on running another compound tail end of this cycle, a faster acting compound like Tren Ace or Mast Prop would be a much better choice . as for the winny , that would be best if you were 'leaned up' already imo

I would not run winstrol longer than 6 weeks when I was 40. I'm 56 now and I would not run it in a cycle any longer period. If you only have one vial of tren, you do not have enough to make much of a difference.

I don't know how much winstrol you have, but one vial of tren e isn't enough to do much unless your bf% is around 12-13%.You will need to run at least a small amount of test with both.

Welcome.

I'd skip both the winny and tren. Just reduce your calories. You're on enough test not to lose muscle. Tren would be a better choice, but I'd save that for its own dedicated cycle.

2mg of Adex /wk is a shitload for 500mg test. Did you base this off of blood work?

Thanks for the reply. The adex is under dosed. I was bloating on 1mg/week in my previous test e 500mg/wk cycles so I stepped it up to 2mg/week. I tried 1.5mg but these capsules are near impossible to get apart and when you do get them to separate powder gets all over the place.

What do you all think about just running Anavar with my test e to final month of my cycle? I'm being offered a trade from my buddy. The vial of tren e for about (50) capsules of 25mg anavar.

Thoughts?

As always I appreciate the input guys.

I would take that trade and run the Var. Only Problem is..depending on the source most var is extremely underdosed. Most run it at 50mg or more a day. So you will only have enough for 25 days

I would take that trade and run the Var. Only Problem is..depending on the source most var is extremely underdosed. Most run it at 50mg or more a day. So you will only have enough for 25 days

I think I might have to order more capsules of anavar and run 50/mg ED. That or I can go 25 days anavar and then hit Winny the last 25 days. Unless you all advise against that? I already have Winny on hand. 50mg capsules.

Back