Tren E - Test E. Gonna be interesting

Rex.T

Hey folks, gonna be doing a tren cycle soon. Its been 2 years since I've touched any roids so here's a simple cycle to get things going again.
Also I'm turning 30 in 4 months and I want to look and feel the best I can on that day :)
I'll mostly be doing a split focused on low weights and slower reps and 1 day a week where I'll go heavy/explosive and try to get PR's. Twice a week I also do a calisthenics workout.
Other than that I'm gonna start incorporating more cardio as the days go by, most of wich will happen outside the gym. Also I feel a decent bodyweight workout also works great for cardio.

I'll be using test and tren. I've used tren once before, and it was gooooood.
I'm hearing good things about low test/high tren so here we go.

CYCLE:

Week 1 - 12: Tren E at 500mg per week (or 600mg per week for an even 10 weeks? I dunno if there's any advantage there? )
Week 1 - 14: Test E at 250mg week (I suppose I could go to 300-400 a week, but again, there any advantage to that?)

Week 1 - 14: Arimidex. Unsure about the dose. 0.5mg eod? I'm rather gyno prone and I know 250mg test isn't a lot. But I've had issues in the past.
I'm working on getting my hands on some caber or something similar and I've got some letro laying around just in case.

PCT:

Week 17: Nolva at 40mg per day, Clomid 100mg per day
Week 18: Nolva at 40mg per day, Clomid 50mg per day
Week 19: Nolva at 20mg per day, Clomid 50mg per day
Week 20: Nolva at 20mg per day, Clomid 50mg per day

Other than that I'll be using vit B6 and Vit E to help with prolactin a bit and might include Austinite's on cycle stack.

Any advice or did I miss anything?

You would want to run your ai up to pct. Your test levels are still elevated hence waiting to do pct. Cardio isn't going to be easy on tren. You'll sweat just sitting in a chair watching tv...

Agreed, not many people run Tren E and then UP their cardio!

You haven't really mentioned diet or your goals for this cycle, so I can only guess that you understand that this cycle will do jack shit unless accompanied by a decent diet.

If you are treating your 30th as a 'show day' and want to be in the best shape of your life, then you don't want to be running long esters during the last 4 weeks...

And I see no sense whatsoever in trying to lift PB's when you are cutting, that's just an accident waiting to happen.

Set your goals, and structure your diet and your training accordingly.

Seems like you are trying to tick every box with that training regimen, which may bring the end result of achieving very little.

Back