Tren/Test/Var Cutting Cycle - Thoughts?

snowtrax1

I've been doing OMAD/IF Keto (low-carb), cardio, weights for the past year or so and currently down to the following. I've lifted all my life, fell off when I was married, but now back in to it.

SW: 267 lbs, BF: 34%
CW: 210 lbs, BF: 21%
H: 6'1" , Age: 39

This would be my 3rd cycle, previous cycles:

1. Primo/Winny - This was a while ago, can't remember what I did.
2. Test E/Tren A/T3/Clomid - Overall good l results! I wasn't a crazy fan of T3 or Clen; so don't think I will be using these again. The Tren A (225mg-300mg week depending on EOD layout for 8 weeks) wasn't bad, wasn't a fan of the EOD pinning and had some minor sides but could handle them. The Test E I ran at 500mg for 12 weeks. Ran Aromasin throughout cycle too + PCT at the end.

Before I start this cycle, I want to first try to get down to around 190 lbs with bf of around 15%; so, I'll just be continuing my OMAD/IF Keto, cardio, weights in the meantime but wanted to get some feedback on this cutting cycle; not looking for massive gains but just leaned out look.

Week 1-12 Test E - 125 mg 1x week (Mon)
Week 1-12 Tren E - 200 mg 2x week (Mon, Thurs) (400mg week)
Week 3-12 Anavar 50 mg per day (350mg week)
Week 1-12 Cabergoline 0.25 mg E3D
Week 1-12 Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD or Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
Week 1-12 N2 Guard 7 caps per day
Week 1-17 Cardarine 20 mg per day
Week 13-14 OFF
Week 15-17 PCT (Clomid / Nolva)

I've been reading a bunch of posts, and this time I want to try having Tren higher than Test, and see how my body handles it. I was in between the following.

1. Originally had Test at 250 mg a week but dropped it down to 125 mg based on what I read online, should 125 mg be good with Tren at 400 mg a week?

2. Also, was going back and forth on either running this 10 or 12 weeks; does the 2 extra weeks make much of a difference?

Thank you!

With the test/tren E variations you could possible need longer than 2 weeks before starting the PCT based on the overall dose of your cycle. Maybe 3 weeks depending on the total volume of the steroid and also what type of steroid.

I'm sure some of the more advanced and experienced guys will be on here eventually. They will know the best estimations and time frames!

Are you gonna start a log about it?

Ok, made some modifications based on feedback I received:

Week 1-10 Test E - 125 mg 2x week (250mg week)
Week 3-10 Tren E - 200 mg 2x week (400mg week)
Week 5-10 Anavar 50 mg per day (350mg week)
Week 1-10 Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD or Arimidex 0.5mg EOD - [On hand, only use if needed.]
Week 1-10 Instead of Caber going to use Vitamin B6, E - [Help with Prolactin if I even need it.]
Week 1-10 Nizoral 2% Shampoo or Propecia/Rogain - [Use if needed.]
Week 11-13 OFF
Week 14-17 PCT (Clomid / Nolva)

1. After looking into Caber more, just didn't like what I read about it but as long as I keep Estrogen in check I think I should be fine with just using vitamin B6/E. However, what type of dosages should I be taking with vitamin B6/E? Just run this 10 weeks through cycle?

2. I know Aromasin is a "suicide"; inhibitor and I did take it in my previous cycle but was thinking of using Arimidex this time around but see it can have a "estrogen rebound" after cycle. I probably won't even need any AI on 250mg/week of Test but just wondering what you guys prefer?

3. Hair loss doesn't run in my family and it can just be my paranoia thinking my hair has been thinning recently, but I was thinking of using either Propecia, Rogain, or Nizoral 2% Shampoo to help with DHT levels. Has anyone ever used any of these on cycle? At what dosages did you take it at?

Thanks, again!

Last edited:
For me and most people I know an ai would probably not be needed on that dose of test. Good to have on hand but you probably won***8217;t need it. That low of a tren dose more than likely won***8217;t require any caber either, but good to have on hand also. Th gw will help a lot of you have cardio issues with the tren but you***8217;re only getting around 300 miggs because of the ester so sides should also be a minimum. But I like the cycle, it***8217;s simple and smart. Technically that***8217;s all you need because nutrition, sleep, training and hydration are the part that make you get results.

Good luck

For me and most people I know an ai would probably not be needed on that dose of test. Good to have on hand but you probably won***8217;t need it. That low of a tren dose more than likely won***8217;t require any caber either, but good to have on hand also. Th gw will help a lot of you have cardio issues with the tren but you***8217;re only getting around 300 miggs because of the ester so sides should also be a minimum. But I like the cycle, it***8217;s simple and smart. Technically that***8217;s all you need because nutrition, sleep, training and hydration are the part that make you get results.

Good luck

Thanks for the helpful reply! Will look into getting some gw because I do remember some cardio issues when I was on ace.

Just wondering, what AI do you usually preference?

Also, any experience with taking Propecia/Rogain on cycle?

Thanks, again!

What’s the deal with the anavar?

Ive taken cardarine once and was unimpressed. Also, thats a long cycle of it.

I would drop the anavar and the cardarine, run the test 12 weeks and run the tren for 10.

Do what you want, but more is not always better.

I agree, "more isnt always better".

That's a lot of gear to be running. Especially for a second and 3rd cycle. Tren can be fucking nasty. I'm sure you did see good results though last cycle. Results that could've probably been seen using less gear and safer. I would opt for a safer alternative to tren.

I would definitely keep caber on hand. Keeping just estrogen in check isnt always enough. If you're prolactin goes sky high or you're sensitive to it you can start lactating even if you dont get tren dick. I've experienced it So keep caber on hand. If I remember correctly tren and deca attach to progesterone receptors, then elevating prolactin. High estrogen levels can compound/add to prolactin sides but elevated estrogen levels don't need to be present for progesterone/prolactin negative sides to show.

Again, I'd drop the tren and stack with something else.
It's your body though. Good luck.

My opinion would be that tren should only be used by competitors.
Much like insulin.

With that said..ur layout doeant seem like a lot of gear at all to me.

Personally id be surprised if u needed any caber or aromasin.

Anavar id run it week 1-4 while ur long estered test and tren saturate.
Then off week5-8 and back on again (blood work permitting) for week 9-12 unless u want a different oral for those weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
My opinion would be that tren should only be used by competitors.
Much like insulin.

With that said..ur layout doeant seem like a lot of gear at all to me.

However personally I like to run test higher than tren or atleast equal.
Id do 300mg test e weekly + 180 tren e to start.
Shots 3x a week of 100 test + 60 tren.
Increase tren by 60mg every 4 weeks until even at 300+300 for last 4 weeks.
100%I recommend Aromasin over Arimidex however dosage will depend on bloodwork. As Will caber dosage.

Personally id be surprised if u needed any caber or aromasin.

Anavar id run it week 1-4 while ur long estered test and tren saturate.
Then off week5-8 and back on again (blood work permitting) for week 9-12 unless u want a different oral for those weeks.

for real, tren insulin only for competetion preps. I mean, 3 months of tren use has driven many people crazy. your better off doing tren for 8 weeks after your midpoint of your cycle plan to get the best results. Tren is a beast. get ready for night sweats and sleeping in the guest bedroom .

for real, tren insulin only for competetion preps. I mean, 3 months of tren use has driven many people crazy. your better off doing tren for 8 weeks after your midpoint of your cycle plan to get the best results. Tren is a beast. get ready for night sweats and sleeping in the guest bedroom .
Everyone is different..my 1st ever cycle I ran my total gear over 3.5grams a week.
And went to 1400mg/week of tren ace.
Had night sweats but it was also summer so id sweat anyway. Other than the night sweats and broken sleeps I had almost zero issues. My urine was always dark yellow no matter what i did. But all things considered no big deal.
I was on over 500mg/week of tren ace for over 20 weeks straight.

Nowadays I dont handle tren as well as I used to. But still have no issues running high doses of anything really other than water retention and recent BP issues...and oral winny crashes my hdl as it does most people.

If I could solve those two issues my body handles MASSIVE dosages.

However personally I like to run test higher than tren or atleast equal.
Id do 300mg test e weekly + 180 tren e to start.
Shots 3x a week of 100 test + 60 tren.
Increase tren by 60mg every 4 weeks until even at 300+300 for last 4 weeks.
100%I recommend Aromasin over Arimidex however dosage will depend on bloodwork. As Will caber dosage.

Back