tren

xxhoody69xx

i was going to throw tren into my next cycle. so i looked up a 10 ml bottle from qv, and my guy is trying to charge me 200 bucks each bottle ,thats nuts. i dont have the money to afford it, so i was reading some forums and people are saying its easy to make ,so my question is if you guys could tell me where i could get all the stuff to make tren and how to make it, all the info you guys could give me on how to make this stuff i would greatfully appreciated thanks:confused:

FTC said it well, id suggest a component TH belt (4 grams) and a 4g kit. If you dont need 4g, fina is every bit as good, maybe a little more shit in the pellets. Ive converted both and compTH just seems cleaner to me.

i just converted my fina today........got my kit from universalkitsplus(great service) and then obtained my pellets legally online.(cant post where)......but it was simple to convert...i used the directions from basskiller.....it was actually fun making......I only converted 1 cartdridge using the 2g kit...there is roughly about 20cc's at !00mg/ml

all at the cost of like $60..........
i cant wait to try this stuff out in 2 days....i hope its as good as everyone hypes it up 2 b cuz if it is then ill b saving lots of money in the future

PM for more info if you need

Back