Trenbolone Acetate , lets play mcgyver

kungen1234

Hey guys, sort of in a dilemma. I've read that short esters are best dissolved with a mix of both BA and BB. Problem is I only got BA, and trenbolone acetate has a high meltingpoint(around 93celsius?).

How should I make the best of the situation?(AKA mcgyver style)
How many % of BA would suffice, should I apply heat?

even if it dont hold you can heat it back to solution before each use. i have had it hold with 5% ba. and i had it crash with 2/20, ba/bb

pullinbig said:
even if it dont hold you can heat it back to solution before each use. i have had it hold with 5% ba. and i had it crash with 2/20, ba/bb

Cool, how would you recommend heating it? Just curious since I read somewhere that the melting point for tren ace is ~195 degrees fahrenheit

Allright, thanks dude, was sweating abit there. Read what you did with your other stuff, I dont know if I'd ever microwave my brew :chimney:

kungen1234 said:
Allright, thanks dude, was sweating abit there. Read what you did with your other stuff, I dont know if I'd ever microwave my brew :chimney:

why not? i heat all my gar before injects in the mw just to make it flow better.

kungen1234 said:
I have an old ass mw , I dont want it to explode :D
I'll just submerge it partially in some hot water.

wont get it as hot that way. it only takes a few seconds. 25 secs in mine for 50ml vilas.

i was thinking the same thing.how do you use the mw?at the top of my vials it's metal.wont that spark and fuck up your mw.

on high. it works great. if you got a full vial suck some air outta it first but once its down a few ml its good to go.

I went 6/40 and stings a little bit but it did not crash

also I ALLWAYS heat the sirnge before every injection

blewbyu said:
I went 6/40 and stings a little bit but it did not crash

also I ALLWAYS heat the sirnge before every injection

6/40 of what? I hope you don't mean 6% BA and 40% BB. That would be quite a waste... but funny.

kungen1234 said:
Hey guys, sort of in a dilemma. I've read that short esters are best dissolved with a mix of both BA and BB. Problem is I only got BA, and trenbolone acetate has a high meltingpoint(around 93celsius?).

How should I make the best of the situation?(AKA mcgyver style)
How many % of BA would suffice, should I apply heat?

Normal Homebrew Style:

Get some BB and do it right.

MacGyver Style:

Chew one piece of gum.
Remove one shoelace.
Soak shoelace in BA for 7 minutes
Sprinkle powder on shoelace.
Fill vial with oil.
Use Swiss Army Knife to shave of powder/foot funk/dirt off of shoelace into vial of oil
Heat oil till into solution
Using the Asp on your knife, rip off your left, not right, big toenail
Using Asp, poke several small holes in your toenail being careful not to break it
Place nail gently on your new sterile vial opening
slowly pour solution over nail/foot filter into sterile vial
once done, bake at 275 for 57mins
let vial cool
remove gum from mouth and place over top of vial as a stopper

Viola... you have now done it the MacGyver way. If interested in the Chuck Norris way, please see my secure email below. And please remember...

Chuck Norris doesn't tea bag... Chuck Norris potato sacks.

Back