trenbolone acetate question

tommy_big_guns

OK so benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate is used at .25 and .75 ml for every gram of powder .... right? now can propylene glycol be used as the oil or should I use sesame or something else?

Just use oil, I used wlanut oil this time and the stuff is like water. Thinnest oil I have ever seen. You do not need BB, only a small bit a BA. I used 3% BA only this time and it was more then enough.

walnut oil. hmmmmm. do you like it? what color is it? does it have a strong flavor? have you tried it with other hormones? yeah this is a questionaire.

I love the stuuf, the tren goes easily through a 25g, seems like I'm going through a 22g. It is about the same color as my grapeseed oil. A light yellowish-white. This stuff is VERY thin. In the bottle when you shake it, it looks almost like water. I made tren and enanthate 500mg this time with it, both were fine. I got the stuff at a local health food store for $6 for 500ml. It doesn't have much of a smell and I havn't tasted it.

BTW- It was almost like it was going through the whatman too fast though, it would go as fast as I would make it. You could get a steady hard stream going, which is probably not good.

How do you know if tren is real or not? I just order some tren from a guy and he sent it in an olive oil bottle. I am not to sure about it but he promises me that it is tren. Is there any way to test it so I can see if it is real or not?

Is it 3% of the total volume with oil or just of how many grams of powder you use? another thing if your not using powder and I'm going to dissolve the pellets instead, do u use ba bb and propelyne glycol in the solution I Heard it was 60% polyethylene glycol 30% propylene glycol and 10 % benzyl alchohol u dissolve the pellets in that then do the settling thing in oil and so on? is that right?

Deadlift said:
I love the stuuf, the tren goes easily through a 25g, seems like I'm going through a 22g. It is about the same color as my grapeseed oil. A light yellowish-white. This stuff is VERY thin. In the bottle when you shake it, it looks almost like water. I made tren and enanthate 500mg this time with it, both were fine. I got the stuff at a local health food store for $6 for 500ml. It doesn't have much of a smell and I havn't tasted it.

i checked with my guy and he has it for $17.50 a gallon. I am going to give it a try. thanks dead.

bigpun said:
How do you know if tren is real or not? I just order some tren from a guy and he sent it in an olive oil bottle. I am not to sure about it but he promises me that it is tren. Is there any way to test it so I can see if it is real or not?

yeah, try it out for a couple of weeks and see if anything happens. olivce oil bottle. it may be olive oil. :D i doubt its sterile too.

tommy_big_guns said:
Is it 3% of the total volume with oil or just of how many grams of powder you use? another thing if your not using powder and I'm going to dissolve the pellets instead, do u use ba bb and propelyne glycol in the solution I Heard it was 60% polyethylene glycol 30% propylene glycol and 10 % benzyl alchohol u dissolve the pellets in that then do the settling thing in oil and so on? is that right?

just order some solvent from Mr t and you good to go. its cheap enough.

now back in the day 10% ba was used to dissolve pellets. after the gunk settles out add oil shake well and let it settle again. draw off gold, filter, heat streilize and shoot.

solvent % is of total volume of end product.

Back