Trenbolone enanthat + Testosterone enanthate

DTIreland

hi guys

Want to make Trenbolone enanthate + Testosterone enanthate mix

will consist off ,
Trenbolone enanthate 100mg/ml
Testosterone enanthate 100mg/ml

so the final product will have concentration of 200mg/ml mix..

what % of BA and BB would i need to hold together?
Could i put the two raws into beaker at the start or would i have to make separately then mix them together after, i.e before filtration?

Any help would be great..

cheers
drew

PS have successfully made some Tren A and a good Test shot, thanks for all your past advice!

2%ba 20% bb will definitely work, but why not make them seperate and just mix in the syringe?

Suggestions:
  • Make them seperate
  • Make it a decent concentration. 100mg/mL is ridiculously low for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) purposes.

thanks for getting back to me..

was told by friend that this mix is great, and it does not hurt..

what would you advise?

thanks

RJH90210 said:
will you two just have sex already?

Jesus. :D
Well, my wife is having a hard time keeping up.

Hey, do you and Madine ever have sex outdoors or sneak into places to have sex or anything like that? Serious question.

mranak said:
Well, my wife is having a hard time keeping up.

Hey, do you and Madine ever have sex outdoors or sneak into places to have sex or anything like that? Serious question.

hahaha, i love how you added 'serious question' to that sentence. Just to make sure. lol

Ummmm... does fucking her in the ass on our boat in the middle of the lake count? If so... then yes. We were a bit 'out of it' a couple weekends ago, we had just gotten the boat so she wanted to break it in. We were meeting some friends out there on the lake and just as the insertion took place and we got going... guess who puls up next to us? If his wife wasn't such a prude... i would have just finished. But alas...

As for the sneaking into places part... not so much. For two reasons:

1. I am not a quickie type guy. Not bragging about longevity, just saying i have never been.

2. I am loud as fuck when I have sex... especially when I cum. No joke. Believe me i have pulled her into several dressing rooms before to do it, but she'll start blowing me and I start moaning and then we have to stop. It sucks really!! But i just can't have sex without a lot of noise.

DirkMoneyshot said:
Time to pull out the duct tape

btw, you are looking a little small in your avi pic. Time to get off your ass, quit whining about your hand, and start training again. :D

in other news, i need you to call me when you get a chance. I have a question about my cycle setup. Thanks.

RJH90210 said:
hahaha, i love how you added 'serious question' to that sentence. Just to make sure. lol

Ummmm... does fucking her in the ass on our boat in the middle of the lake count? If so... then yes. We were a bit 'out of it' a couple weekends ago, we had just gotten the boat so she wanted to break it in. We were meeting some friends out there on the lake and just as the insertion took place and we got going... guess who puls up next to us? If his wife wasn't such a prude... i would have just finished. But alas...

As for the sneaking into places part... not so much. For two reasons:

1. I am not a quickie type guy. Not bragging about longevity, just saying i have never been.

2. I am loud as fuck when I have sex... especially when I cum. No joke. Believe me i have pulled her into several dressing rooms before to do it, but she'll start blowing me and I start moaning and then we have to stop. It sucks really!! But i just can't have sex without a lot of noise.
Making noise is good because it provides her with feedback. IMHO, women respond well to positive feedback.

I'll take forever with a blowjob, even though my girl does them so damn good. But for sex.... well, that's different. I used to be able to last much longer. Hoping that all the cardio I'm doing will help with that.

You know, getting caught used to add so much thrill for my wife, but now she is so damn worried about getting caught. Kind of sucks. Only solution is alcohol. Alcohol changes her into a complete freak.

Sorry to ramble. My extreme sex drive is causing some problems as of late. Having not just a lot of sex, but freaky sex is a huge damn priority for me now. I'm evening thinking about doing curls on a regular basis, but please don't tell pullinbig about the curls.

tommbstone said:
well this thread has taken a funny turn.

welcome to the chem forum. Any mention of Madine OR PB and his cat and the place goes upside down.

mranak, i hear you bro. this cycle is crazy so far. I think its getting an extra push from the 6 months of GH previously used (still on it), which is supposed to enhance libido. Who knows? I know she don't mind.

aturday is my bday. Maybe she has something 'special' in store. :D

Back