My Testosterone and Trenbolone Cycle

Superzumidog

Good evening gentlemen, I've been considering doing a trenbolone enanthate, and testosterone enanthate cycle for quite some time now and since I have quite a bit of time in the next four to five months I've decided now would be a great time to get started. I've spoken to a few people I know, who have been taking AAS for about five to seven years now, but was intrigued on your guys' opinion on how this cycle should be run. Simply put I was told to pin 1cc of both drugs on Monday, and on Thursday. That would give me 500mg Testosterone Enanthate a week, and 400mg Trenbolone Enanthate a week. I'd like your guys' opinion on whether this is a cycle you would run, and if not what is wrong with it, and what changes could/should be made to make the cycle better. Should I add any AI in with this cycle and how often should I run that? All advice will be greatly appreciated.

Also, this is not my first cycle, although it definitely is my first trenbolone cycle, so I'm planning to keep this thread up to date on how my body/strength is changing.

Welcome. Please share your stats and your reason as to why you are doing a tren test first cycle??

With the questions your asking, it sure does sound like your first cycle. You should know how often to pin, whether you need and ai and how much of it to use, pct and everything else. I suggest not to listen to your mentors and read the beginner cycle stickys. You are definitely not ready for tren e.

Let me apologize for any confusion, my stats are:

26 years old
215 lbs
6'1

Previous Cycles:
Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/week
Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/week + 20-40mg dianabol everyday for first 6 weeks
Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/week + 300mg Equipoise/ week + 60mg Anavar for first and last 4 weeks

The reason for this cycle I'm currently planning is to get shredded while maintaining my weight somewhere around the 200-210lbs mark, and slightly if possible gaining strength while on the caloric deficit. As I'm new to Trenbolone I would like advice on the greatest way to run a beginner cycle while having the least amount of sides, although I am aware that depends on every person individually.

Superzum... So this isn't a first cycle but it is apparent that you really need to do more research and study. Like Tbone said you should know BUT IF NOT well get to the reading because you can't just take others words all the time. IN order for you to monitor your body and your Estrogen in between labs it is you who knows best how you feel and the sides causing whatever.

It's all in the sticky's and so read up n ask more Q's BEFORE you begin the cycle.

Last edited:
Research:
Blood work before, during, after
Tren sides (trensomnia, tren dick, tren anger, trendurance)
Estrogen control
Prolactin control
HCG
PCT
Dosage vs volume

Also it is common for 1st time trenneys to use tren Ace. It's in and out of your system faster so if you find sides unbearable you can bail quickly.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Back