Trey Brewer (21, 260lbs shredded) in the new MD...

outlawtas

Anyone seen it? I can't believe I had the nerve to say this kid didn't have good genetics...this dude is crazy. His next competition he'll be coming in at 285lbs! That's Ronnie's size, and he's only 21. By comparison, Dorian yates was 155lbs @ 21 yrs old, ronie was a 210lb football player (read: fat).

Anyone have the pics?

LiftTillIDie said:
I can't either :)

Well in my defence I was comparing him to guys like Dex and Darrem - he does not have bodies like them. He's definitley going to be a mass monster though, and if everything keeps going the way he is he'll probably be the biggest bodybuilder we have ever seen.

Winter said:
Apparently he hasn't worked on upperbody since only 1.5years ago.

Not according to the article. He said he's confident he could bench 700lbs+, but he's all about BB'ing now. I believe him. Dude was benching 520lbs when he was 17!

damn, is this the result of starting GH at an early age?

Why is it that the trainees of the trainers are usually so much bigger/stronger and yet the trainees still stay with the trainers after they get all the info they need? Look at Trey's nutritionist/trainer compared to Trey himself.

Winter said:
Why is it that the trainees of the trainers are usually so much bigger/stronger and yet the trainees still stay with the trainers after they get all the info they need? Look at Trey's nutritionist/trainer compared to Trey himself.

The "trainer" prettymuch plans everything from gear use and other drugs, to diet, to training, cardio etc.

Winter said:

Why do sports teams have coaches? Any player on the team is better than the coach. It's like anything else - knowlege never ends. There is always something to learn, improve on, etc etc. You'd think after winning the olympia 8 times Ronnie would know what he's doing - yet he still has a trainer.

aprilcoverhe1.jpg

download2765e92rd7.jpg

Damn, his legs are no joke. Upper body deff needs more attention but as they said in the video "They're working on it". At 21, he's very impressive

Back