Triptorelin acetate / Decapeptyl log (3 users, 3 different PCTs)

Jameson653

There are 3 of us who will be using the trip ace in our post cycle therapy (pct)s. Each with serms but coming off different compounds and using different combinations of serms. The first is a guy named Chris, he was running a 16 week test cycle with a superdrol kicker, epi finisher, and no HCG. He ran up to 750mg of test a week. He tapered down to 400 for a week then 200 the next week then took two weeks off and started the nolva/clomid combo at his chosen doses of 20/20/20/20/20/20 and 100/100/50/50. He is using a little adex the first week following the trip shot. He took his last shot of test 18 days ago and started the serms 4 days ago. I had him take the shot tonight. He is gonna supply anecdotal info daily to me for the rest of his post cycle therapy (pct) about his libido, strength, weight, and mood. He will be getting bloodwork at some time but idk when. Next up will be me in about 7 weeks with a different dosage on the same serms and a-sin through out the post cycle therapy (pct) and I have been running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the whole 20 week cycle. I am coming off test/ superdrol/ trenbolone/ and finishing with Tbol. I plan on taking my shot 25 days to 27 days after my last shot after starting my serms on day 21. Last is a kid named Aaron who is running just test for 16 weeks, has no Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and is running a nolva only post cycle therapy (pct) and is willing to take the shot but he's 14 weeks out from post cycle therapy (pct).

I only planned MY post cycle therapy (pct), I did not plan theirs. I only asked after explaining what I wanted to do if they would be willing to take a 100mcg shot when I calculated the esters had cleared their system and be willing to log daily some stuff.

Ok I hope that wasn't too confusing. The goal here is for me to use up all my pharma grade trip ace on my friends lol and also to provide anecdotal and bloodwork evidence that this agonist can benefit us in post cycle therapy (pct). I like that we are all running different combinations of compounds and ancillaries and serms. I believe that this compound has gotten a bad rap due to underdosed peptide sites and people taking the shot before the exogenous test has truly cleared the system. (I could get into my opinion on too early post cycle therapy (pct)s but that's a different thread). I am using pharma grade so there should be a consistency of product. I am expecting positive results but who knows here. I just hope this log over the next few months provides some good and fun information for others to read and enjoy.

PS - if any of these guys feel they have not recovered I am personally going to provide whatever they need including Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and SERMS to let them run a 2nd post cycle therapy (pct). They know the risks as do I and we're prepared I think lol

DAY 1 POST SHOT CHRIS:
Mood elevated, he woke up with morning wood after he has been admitting he has been having trouble "getting it up" He had severe atrophy and his nuts have already dropped and hanging lower and he believes have gotten bigger but just the fact they dropped shows improvement. He was experiencing some anxiety but nothing overwhelming. Remember he hasn't touched Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at all, never tried it before. He has been on his serms for a few days now but this change in 24 hours appears to be directly from the decapeptyl. I will update frequently.

I bought this from a hong kong pharmacy without script for $400usd. Hope it works.
$400! holy crap, I paid 135 with shipping for 7 shots. It has a shelf life of 3 years if you keep it refrigerated so I will have shots for whenever i need them. Make sure that you got the acetate. It has the short half lift that is necessary for what we use it for.

boys boys, no price talk, for the soul purpose of people getting upset over the fact that some paid more then others :p

DAY 2 CHRIS
strength was good in the gym, although he wasn't really experienced any drop even before the shot. ejaculate load volume has increased as well as libido/desire. nuts feel fuller, no noticeable increase in size though. He does say his balls are "tingling" lol I'll update tomorrow

DAY 3 CHRIS
He went to the lake today and didn't lift but he did say his balls ached today. I think its a good sign cause his testes were severely atrophied and they are being pushed to produce more than they have in 16 weeks. Today is his last day at 100 clomid, he is running 50 of clomid and 20 of nolva for the rest of his post cycle therapy (pct). WE are lifting tomorrow, I will quiz him more about any changes, update soon

Day 4 Chris
We lifted together but he had a ligament issue in his elbow from tubing on the lake for a few hours, so any strength drops were hard to determine. He says his nuts are noticeable bigger and keep tingling, sometimes aching but he is no longer getting morning wood. Having never run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or triptorelin on any cycle before, he admits this is definitely the fastest his nuts have started to come back. It will be interesting to see what happens to someone who DID run hcg.

DAY 5 CHRIS
I didn't get to talk to him long but he was complaining of some depression. He says he's emotional and moody. I believe this is a clomid side effect, I have had friends call me crying while using clomid because their girlfriends were mad at them. I do not believe this is associated with the shot but of course we can't be sure. I told him to take his adex which he hadn't been taking (we planned on him taking it the week after the shot to keep estro under control, a possible rise has been reported through previous logs) and maybe that would help with the emotional sides. I am not too concerned because there are TONS of people who get emotional sides from post cycle therapy (pct) and clomid in particular. will update tomorrow

DAY 6 CHRIS
He's pretty funny right now cause he's so emotional from the clomid. We lifted but strength was hard to determine cause be is still recovering from an injured elbow from tubing at the lake. He says his nuts are bigger and his loads are huge lol. Will update tomorrow

DAY 8 CHRIS
He got off clomid and its been two days and he is way better emotionally. He is laughing now about how emotional he was. His strength is good. We were squatting 365 today and be kept up for the most part. He is obsessed with losing gains but vanity and bodybuilding are more to blame than any post cycle therapy (pct). overall I think his recovery is going well. Aaron will be running the Nolva only post cycle therapy (pct) with the decapeptyl so that will be interesting to compare. His nuts continue to grow, still large loads, good libido. Will update soon

Day 10 Chris
He is doing better emotionally, he doesn't think he will use clomid again in the future. He says his nuts are about halfway there, which of course is subjective and not really sure what to say other than thats what he told me. He is still struggling with the elbow so any pushing exercises cause inflammation but we did back today and despite doing core and cardio and repumping shoulders in the morning was lifting really heavy at night. His strength seemed good. He says his loads are still gigantic, he was pretty graphic but you get the picture. All in all, he says his recovery is definitely faster with the shot as opposed to previous post cycle therapy (pct)s but since he also used clomid for two weeks with this post cycle therapy (pct) and hasnt in the past, it kind of skews the results, but remember this log is for fun so please dont blast me for not doing this as well as i could have lol

on a side note, Aaron developed some gyno around week 5 and is on letro currently to squash it on cycle. After only a few days there is reduction already, glad he caught it immediately. I attribute it to bunk Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from the same site he got the test from. the test is obviously good but the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) was insufficiently dosed or bunk we think

Day 15 Chris
Sorry for the wait in between posts, Chris commented yesterday that his nuts are normal sized and his libido, energy, and strength have all been good. Size has dropped some from the start of post cycle therapy (pct) but his emotional nature while he was on clomid had him thinking he was shrinking when really he doesn't even look smaller, his weight has just dropped a few pounds. He feels and looks recovered and after post cycle therapy (pct) he will be getting bloodwork to show if be has truly recovered or not. He needs it before he can see the doctor who supplies all my gear (no we're not on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), the doc is just awesome) so he is gonna get it 2-4 weeks post post cycle therapy (pct).

Side note, Aaron had an injury and is going to the doctor so be may be out for a few weeks and would be ending his cycle early. Because he wasn't on long enough, I was thinking the decapeptyl shot may not be suitable for him. I will save it for his next cycle and hope he recovers quickly. The letro probably played a role in his injury despite me telling him to lift lighter, I think my comment was ignored. So I will be taking the next shot in 6.5 weeks and logging that as well.

PS - considering 200mcg in the shot 25 days after last test shot, to see if effects are better or worse. Just an idea, what do you guys think? Dr. Crissler uses 200mcg on his guys and the Italian study used 200mcg eod for 6 days, so I believe the amount is still at safe levels. Idk just spitballing the idea

PS - considering 200mcg in the shot 25 days after last test shot, to see if effects are better or worse. Just an idea, what do you guys think? Dr. Crissler uses 200mcg on his guys and the Italian study used 200mcg eod for 6 days, so I believe the amount is still at safe levels. Idk just spitballing the idea

I thought it was simply 1 x 100mcg shot and that's all!???

Back