TRT and/or cycle frequency. What do you do?

LateStart

What I'm asking is how often do you cycle? Please just tell me what you do or what your plans are. Very curious what the average guy (on this site) does. Do you trt and cycle? Or cr**se and blast? Or do you time on=
Time off cycle? How long have you been at it? Feel free to ignore me completely.......i understand :)
I'll go first......plan is trt and cycle. 3months of cycling and 3 months trt.......then repeat. So 2 cycles per year with trt between. Only been at it for 9 months now. 3months "on" then 3months trt then back to 3 months "on"

Just so I have this straight.
You are on Doctor Prescribed TRT, and you Blast a few times a year.
Or you decided to do Self-Prescribed TRT.

I will usually do 2 Cycles a year.
Basically ~ Time On + PCT = Time Off.
With Bloodwork to verify that I'm OK inbetween Cycles.

I did do a Blast and C R U I S E once for a little over 1 1/2 years.
But the Recovery was a Bitch, so now I just do 2 Cycles a year.

1st Cycle was in 78', when there were No AI's or PCT..................................... JP
P.S.
We did allot of Proviron.

Why does that word C R U I S E, always get edited if the letters are together.

Just so I have this straight.
You are on Doctor Prescribed TRT, and you Blast a few times a year.
Or you decided to do Self-Prescribed TRT.

I will usually do 2 Cycles a year.
Basically ~ Time On + PCT = Time Off.
With Bloodwork to verify that I'm OK inbetween Cycles.

I did do a Blast and C R U I S E once for a little over 1 1/2 years.
But the Recovery was a Bitch, so now I just do 2 Cycles a year.

1st Cycle was in 78', when there were No AI's or PCT..................................... JP
P.S.
We did allot of Proviron.

Why does that word C R U I S E, always get edited if the letters are together.

Doc prescribed 100mg per week. I do that for 3 months then an increase dose for 3 months. Will add more compounds next time

Last edited:
Doc prescribed 100mg per week. I do that for 3 months then an increase dose for 3 months. Will add more compounds next time

OK, that sounds good.
Are you doing Bloodwork after the Blast's, to make sure Liver Enzymes and Cholesterol are OK.

And do you run any Support Supplements when you Blast, like Tudca & NAC.......................... JP
P.S.
I run NAC all year long, add in Tudca when I'm On-Cycle.
And I'll do Mid-Cycle Bloodwork to check on everything, but especially Liver Enzymes if I'm taking Orals.

OK, that sounds good.
Are you doing Bloodwork after the Blast's, to make sure Liver Enzymes and Cholesterol are OK.

And do you run any Support Supplements when you Blast, like Tudca & NAC.......................... JP
P.S.
I run NAC all year long, add in Tudca when I'm On-Cycle.
And I'll do Mid-Cycle Bloodwork to check on everything, but especially Liver Enzymes if I'm taking Orals.

No orals so far.....may try dbol in February. So far just upping the test to 400 first time....then 500 second time. All I do is give blood regularly and add anastrozole. This time I even added clomid.....works for me

Back