Trying to get off TRT at 23. Don’t think my endo knows what he’s doing

resetme123

My doctor put me on TRT six months ago after only two blood works. Long story short the guy is clueless and I’ve been trying to learn as much as possible the past couple of months.

My natural levels were in the 4-650 range but when I got blood work which was only a couple weeks after a cycle it was like 250 test level.

I’m only taking test at 200mg every 7 days. I have no HCG in my plan. I’ve seen people say they do the shot together with test, and others say not to because one is intramuscular and the other (HCG) goes into fat.

I do enjoy being on test, I feel more confident and it helps in my career which consists of heavy work. The drawbacks that I’m seeing that are making me want to try to get my natural levels back are that I’m absolutely worried I won’t be able to have children for 1, and 2 being that I’ll have to inject myself with as many as four different shots a week for the rest of my life (I don’t think being 75 and shooting myself up will be fun)

So, I’ve come on here to ask for opinions on
1) taking the test and hcg together
2) how to try and power reset my body (some people cruise for years and are fine I’ve only been on test about a year and a half on and off

I’m not a bodybuilder, and I haven’t even gained much lean mass being that my diet has been dodo and with work I’ve been slacking the gym as I should be. I’m worried about the health effects and having kids down the road.

I will update this thread later and can post bloodwork as well.

Off the top of my head, my last bloodwork was 650 test and 0.1 0.1 LH and FSH

Thank you in advance

You should definitely try to recover. Any blood test where your LH and FSH are < 0.1 are meaningless, you can't make any decisions based on that.

Research the power PCT and do that with HCG, clomid and nolva at the right times & doses. There is plenty of info here how to do that.

You should definitely try to recover. Any blood test where your LH and FSH are < 0.1 are meaningless, you can't make any decisions based on that.

Research the power PCT and do that with HCG, clomid and nolva at the right times & doses. There is plenty of info here how to do that.
I will do a search on power PCT as soon as I get to my computer. If you have the proper thread please link

I’m really torn about getting off T as I do enjoy it and my quality of life is better. Worried about doing this journey of resetting but not having painful pimples here and there on my back and the worry of not having children really sucks

You can also try to PCT with Gonadorelin which is a prodrug of HCG. Actually it's not exactly a prodrug, but basically works like a prodrug

Going to the doctor today. Going to ask for a script of 10k IU Hcg / Clomid and nolvadex.

How often should I check on my blood works?

Really worried getting off T

With test cyp I think it will be something like 3 months total time after last injection--nolva/clomid --and then a little bit for your body to run without any drugs or outside influences.

If you're injecting test your LH and FSH will be bottomed out. Those values will be a big deal afterwards in making the decision on how to go forward.

Ranks for the update and keep them coming!

With test cyp I think it will be something like 3 months total time after last injection--nolva/clomid --and then a little bit for your body to run without any drugs or outside influences.

If you're injecting test your LH and FSH will be bottomed out. Those values will be a big deal afterwards in making the decision on how to go forward.

I can upload my latest bloodwork later today. Still confused on this power PCT thing, my script is available for pickup today. I should be waiting 2 weeks after my last shot to start anything?

If anyone has a link to power pct please send it over

I’ll check this thread when I get home from work and send in bloodwork if needed

yes wait 2 weeks before starting.

Can anyone link me to the "POWER PCT" thread? I can't find it while searching.

Able to pick up the prescription today and would love to figure this out now on my day off.

Man, I have been on for so long I am like scared of the idea of coming off

This is a copy paste from another forum but this is essentially what it is

""""Dr. Michael Scally PCT Protocol:

The famous PoWeR PCT that i plan to use:
Days 1-16 HCG 2500Iu EOD
Days 1-30 Clomid 100mg ED
Days 1-45 nolva 20mg ED"""""

Days 1-16 HCG 2500Iu EOD

this should sort you out, great one!

Days 1-16 HCG 2500Iu EOD

Can anyone else confirm this? And then bloodwork a month adter?

I’m nervous as fuck

Also I only have 10k hcg

If you want a doc behind it IMT is there and pretty specialized and experienced with this.

I do have my endo there (or can switcch Endos) and have access to getting bloodwork at almost any time

I really want to start on this asap. Currently on my 8th day of no shot.

What should I do with only 10k IU? And also, the clomid and nolvadex are taken at different times here?

Damn man I really enjoyed being on T just am so worried about fertility and other side effects at this young of an age as well. Makes me feel so much better in the gym and shit too.

I’m gonna check this when I get back to my computer, definitely want to solidify this plan before I go ahead and fully get off of T.

Hey and also, I don’t start this power PCT until 3 months off of shots?

How the fuck do these bodybuilders blast and cruise forever and just magically come off or have kids while on / off etc

This shit is a headache and really scary lol I don’t want to be without T in my body for months

Labs to check recovery of your natural test will take about 3 months.

There are a few different ways to stop and head into PCT.

If you are trying to stay with the Power PCT style just do 1k iu instead of 2.5k. To put the dose up for comparison many on TRT use 1k PER WK.

Here HCG isnt usually in PCT because it interacts with our bodies. We want actual LH and HCG mimics that hormone. It's used before PCT at the end of a cycle, blasted in the time between the last shot and start of PCT and many of us preach to use it the entire cycle to keep the balls pumping.

Back