Trying to get off TRT at 23. Don’t think my endo knows what he’s doing

Labs to check recovery of your natural test will take about 3 months.

There are a few different ways to stop and head into PCT.

If you are trying to stay with the Power PCT style just do 1k iu instead of 2.5k. To put the dose up for comparison many on TRT use 1k PER WK.

Here HCG isnt usually in PCT because it interacts with our bodies. We want actual LH and HCG mimics that hormone. It's used before PCT at the end of a cycle, blasted in the time between the last shot and start of PCT and many of us preach to use it the entire cycle to keep the balls pumping.

Thank you Mycelium I appreciate you. If possible we can chat later today when I’m home from work in about 7-8 hours?

So just to reiterate, 14 days after my last shot I follow the Power PCT that you sent over in that order I just lower the HCG dosages, and then take clomid by itself and then nolvadex by itself after that?

I’ll chat with you later today I’d like to send you some form of $ for your help on this.

Thanks man.

Thank you Mycelium I appreciate you. If possible we can chat later today when I***8217;m home from work in about 7-8 hours?

So just to reiterate, 14 days after my last shot I follow the Power PCT that you sent over in that order I just lower the HCG dosages, and then take clomid by itself and then nolvadex by itself after that?

I***8217;ll chat with you later today I***8217;d like to send you some form of $ for your help on this.

Thanks man.

hey, send me some money too man. didnt know you where paying out. but all said and done Mycelium has got you on the right path.

Thank you Mycelium I appreciate you. If possible we can chat later today when I***8217;m home from work in about 7-8 hours?

I***8217;ll chat with you later today I***8217;d like to send you some form of $ for your help on this.

Thanks man.

at 200mg wk I'm not sure but 2 weeks seems like a decent starting point. We dont want to start PCT if we still have elevated testosterone or other steroids. If someone was doing 750mg wk tue waiting period might be different. Also what esters.

I'm saying just remove 2,500 and insert 1,000. Everything in it is ran from day one of the PCT as far as I know. For 16bdays at that spacing I think you can actually get higher doses. 1,250iu for 8 injections?

It a protection requirement to keep spammers and scammers from filling peoples inboxes with junk or people joining the forum to sell/solicite to people. Kinda annoying but it helps.

It a protection requirement to keep spammers and scammers from filling peoples inboxes with junk or people joining the forum to sell/solicite to people. Kinda annoying but it helps.

I was trying to message you more information. I kept the shots going for now, was wondering how much HCG I should implement into this ? I’m going to do one more cycle for the winter I think starting December but want to remain fertile and then power pct afterwards?

I’m very afraid of going off plus I have some serious personal stuff going on right now so I don’t just feel like now is the time to tackle both of those things at once.

I was trying to message you more information. I kept the shots going for now, was wondering how much HCG I should implement into this ? I***8217;m going to do one more cycle for the winter I think starting December but want to remain fertile and then power pct afterwards?

I***8217;m very afraid of going off plus I have some serious personal stuff going on right now so I don***8217;t just feel like now is the time to tackle both of those things at once.

Really depends on how much money you have. Possibly 1,000 iu per week divided x 2. Maybe Monday and Thursday.

Some people use lower doses and do 500iu per wk.

I personally think the 500-1000 iu per wk helps keep our testicles a little active. Having them active and larger reduces the time itll take for then to respond to PCT and I also. believe it actually helps overall. I've done 1k per wk, 500 per wk and even went times without HCG on my TRT and it helps about everything.

My doctor put me on TRT six months ago after only two blood works. Long story short the guy is clueless and I’ve been trying to learn as much as possible the past couple of months.

My natural levels were in the 4-650 range but when I got blood work which was only a couple weeks after a cycle it was like 250 test level.

I’m only taking test at 200mg every 7 days. I have no HCG in my plan. I’ve seen people say they do the shot together with test, and others say not to because one is intramuscular and the other (HCG) goes into fat.

I do enjoy being on test, I feel more confident and it helps in my career which consists of heavy work. The drawbacks that I’m seeing that are making me want to try to get my natural levels back are that I’m absolutely worried I won’t be able to have children for 1, and 2 being that I’ll have to inject myself with as many as four different shots a week for the rest of my life (I don’t think being 75 and shooting myself up will be fun)

So, I’ve come on here to ask for opinions on
1) taking the test and hcg together
2) how to try and power reset my body (some people cruise for years and are fine I’ve only been on test about a year and a half on and off

I’m not a bodybuilder, and I haven’t even gained much lean mass being that my diet has been dodo and with work I’ve been slacking the gym as I should be. I’m worried about the health effects and having kids down the road.

I will update this thread later and can post bloodwork as well.

Off the top of my head, my last bloodwork was 650 test and 0.1 0.1 LH and FSH

Thank you in advance

Get in touch with IMT here, they will sort you out and get you back on the horse.

This is a copy paste from another forum but this is essentially what it is

""""Dr. Michael Scally PCT Protocol:

The famous PoWeR PCT that i plan to use:
Days 1-16 HCG 2500Iu EOD
Days 1-30 Clomid 100mg ED
Days 1-45 nolva 20mg ED"""""

Thanks for sharing!

I think that's right. I'm not 100% sure but I do remember the HCG was ASTONHING!! I seen the dose and wondered if our bodies could even use that much. Its posted on here but I cant fond it for some reason.

Back