UFC - Fight for the Troops results

Eze

QUICK RESULTS:

-Josh Koscheck def. Yoshiyuki Yoshida by KO at 2:15, R1
-Mike Swick def. Jonathan Goulet by KO at 0:33, R1
-Steve Cantwell def. Razak Al-Hassan by submission (arm bar) at 4:04, R1
-Tim Credeur def. Nate Loughran by TKO at 5:00, R2.
-Jim Miller def. Matt Wiman by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-26, 30-27)
-Luigi Fioravanti def. Brodie Farber by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
-Steve Bruno def. Johnny Rees by submission (rear naked choke) at 3:44, R2
-Ben Saunders def. Brandon Wolff by TKO (strikes) at 1:49, R1
-Dale Hartt def. Corey Hill by TKO at :20 seconds, R2.
-Justin McCully def. Eddie Sanchez by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)

Last edited:
OUCH!

Cory Hill Leg Break

7762-CoryHill.jpg

legsnap.gif

Last edited:
UFC FIGHT FOR THE TROOPS AWARDS AND BONUSES
(All awards include a $30,000 bonus for each fighter.)

UFC Fight for the Troops Knockout of the Night
– Josh Koscheck
thKos.gif

UFC Fight for the Troops Submission of the Night
– Steve Cantwell
Cantwell_vs_Hassan.gif

UFC Fight for the Troops Fight of the Night
– Jim Miller and Matt Wiman

Last edited:
This is why you tap when the sub is in deep and you have no way of getting out.

Cantwell_vs_Hassan.gif

SNAP!

Mike Swick made quick work of Goulet

thSwickKO.gif

Last edited:
Fucking brutal night. A broken arm, a broken leg and some Traumatic Brain Injury as well.
I was ranked #74 out of 17109 in the fantasy rankings.

I didn't fair so well.

Your Ranking: 125 out of 17109

Except for two fights I got all the victors right. I didn't get any of the winning methods and only got 1 round correct.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing useful information.I don't support the war, but I support the troops. But yes, that should have been done a long time ago.

I have always found the word "nigger" to be derogatory and offensive. I don't care if a person is white using it or black using it; it is still not a good word to use.

My apologizes to the members of this site for taking things off course.

I have always found the word "nigger" to be derogatory and offensive. I don't care if a person is white using it or black using it; it is still not a good word to use.

My apologizes to the members of this site for taking things off course.

I wouldn't call him a nigger if he had enough brain cells to submit when someone is breaking his arm.

You sure like to jump all over people when they make a mistake, don't you? Ever made a mistake in your life? Are you perfect? It was this guys debut and he didn't want to lose. He made a HUGE mistake and should have known better to tap and now he is paying for it. He let his ego control the fight and that did him in. Does that warrant calling him a derogatory remark? Absolutely not!

He wasn't the first to make this mistake and he won't be the last. (i.e. Tim Sylvia vs. Frank Mir; UFC 48)

Last edited:
You sure like to jump all over people when they make a mistake, don't you? Ever made a mistake in your life? Are you perfect? It was this guys debut and he didn't want to lose. He made a HUGE mistake and should have known better to tap and now he is paying for it. He let his ego control the fight and that did him in. Does that warrant calling him a derogatory remark? Absolutely not!

He wasn't the first to make this mistake and he won't be the last. (i.e. Tim Sylvia vs. Frank Mir; UFC 48)

You are either a Nigger or a Nigger sympathizer lol

ManofMuscle, I hope you never get you arm broken; that is a good plan.

70w30; I'm as white as can be and darn near close to a red neck. I just guess I have more acceptance of people's feelings. Heck, I might even like somebody like ManofMuscle if I ever met him. HA HA!

Back