Unclez

Unclez sounds too good. There's no way theres some magical thing Z has to protect his customers from getting in trouble. There's so many stories around forums on the net about people just buying there gear and getting busted..I mean maybe some of them are made up i dunno but that's allot to deal with if you get in trouble..can you imagine the shit you have to go through..

Think about how many people DON'T get caught. It's like a 5% chance getting seized...

anyone having trouble with z picking up payment? i've ordered from z a few times and received my order fast! But this time, 2 weeks have past and he hasn't even picked up my payment. not complaining but wondering if he's backed up or really busy

anyone having trouble with z picking up payment? i've ordered from z a few times and received my order fast! But this time, 2 weeks have past and he hasn't even picked up my payment. not complaining but wondering if he's backed up or really busy

he is a bussy Uncle pm him, he will get back at ya soon as he can.

Questions about payment are better answered via pm directly with the source.

Questions about payment are better answered via pm directly with the source.

I'm aware of that. I tried to pm him but due to my post count, that feature is unavailable to me. Anyways, I'm not worried about it, just wondering if I was alone on this one. Usually he's quicker than this.

Bump. I'm having the same issue right now with an order I just placed. I sent an email inquiry via the website but nothing yet. Did your problem get solved?

he is the MAN no worries he will get back to you he is a busy guy and taking care of alot of people you are in good hands

Back