UNKNOWN PROBLEM! Genetics!

susta_beginner

Ok, so let`s start with the beginning
Started gym in 2006.
Finished Fitess Academy in London
im 25 years old, 6.4" and 190 lbs 3 weeks ago (which is fkd up for my height)
Started gym with 130lb (60kg )
All my life i was an extremly skinny guy who ran away from food ( when i was a lil boy)
Went many times to doctors and exams and they always said i dont have nothing nd that THIS IS HOW I AM

I refused to listen them and i started gym when i was 16. I was in sports since i was 7 years old ( Swimming and water polo for 3 years) after that i started fighting (kickboxing )from 11 to 14 where pushups and running was mandatory.

I stoped for a 2 years practicing anything beacuse of school.
Then i started working out in the gym cause i was anorexic and i wanted to gain some weight
Started to take all kind of supplements like creatine proteins and vitamins.
My usual problem was the appetite. When i was taking proteins i couldn`t eat solid food and feel sick. I stopped drinking protein shakes and started to eat more and more and forcing myself till i was puking.
At 19 i was 167 lbs ( 76 kg) .
At 20 i `ve done my first AAS cycle: 250 mg/enanthate per WEEK!! ( yes VERY LOW DOSE) for 10 weeks. I GAINED TO 189 LBS ( 22 lbs ) of course alot of water retention and fat but i was looking tottaly different ( bigger stronger , more volume )
I`ve done a perfect pct and i kept 90% of the gains( lost 5lbs ) in an year.
I get acnee on my face and i `ve done a accutane treatment for 2.5 month and i lost all my gains.

I couldn`t get back to 180-190 naturally so i`ve done 500mg /enanthate per week + 400 deca for 8 weeks ( my weight went to 195) good pct ..kept almost all.
Then got a cold ( bronchitis ) lost 10 lbs.
AFTER THIS I SAID I CAN DO IT NATURALY: and i started eating properly : 20 oz of chicken per day splited in 3 with 1 cup of rice each time+ vegetables. protein bars, vitamins creatine,,white eggs (10 : 5 morning 5 in the night) and a burger and french fries( trying to get bulked : didnt care if was fat or water retention)

guess what... in 3 months i gained 3 lbs.

then i get pissed off and shot again 500 mg of sustanon per week with 200 mg of boldenon

WITH THE SAME NUTRITION LIKE BEFORE I GAINED 12 LBS in 6 weeks.
WHY THE FK I DIDNT GAINED NATURALLY ??? ONLY WITH ROIDS!!
i kept again everything until 6 months ago when i get PNEUMONIA and i lost from 200lbs to 182 in 1 MONTH!!!

i recovered and i started gym again
I SAID I NEED TO GAIN FAST ...i started to eat 2 double doubles from in&out per day...boaght SERIOS MASS (1 huge scoop a day) and 2 times teriaki chicken from Panda. ( THIS IS 3500 kcal per day ) guess what...??? I LOST 2 POUNDS !! WTF WHY??

Then i started to eat CLEAN again : 5oz of chicken + rice + vetatables 3x a day ..a cheeseburger ...and 5 whites in the monring with milk + banana ( as a smoothie ) 1 morning 1 night..+ 1 Premium Protein bar 30 gr - thats 260 gr of proteins..: i gained from 182 to 190 in 4 months.
8 POUNDS IN 4 MONTHS ...HELL NO!

now i started : 50 mg of propionate ED 50!!!!! LOW DOSE ..AND I GET TO 200!! IN 3 WEEKS SHREEDED ( 7 % body fat )..I HAVE THE PICS..!! WHYY?? As far as i seen my body is responding very fast and good to AAS ..Low doses are pushing me in the area ..no need for huge doses WHY? cause my receptors are not anymore virgins!

WHY WHEN IM EATING JUNK FOOD IM LOOSING WEIGHT????
WHY WHEN I DONT TAKE AAS I DONT GAIN WEIGHT ?
Obviosly is not the nutrition cause Its the SAME WHEN IM ON JUICE

My blood tests are good.. TESTOSTERONE LEVEL IS NORMAL.
I dont understand..its fking ridiculous that i cant gain nothing naturally...
PLUS THE part with eating junk food and loosing weight its like an anomaly of nature..EVERYBODY IS GAINING FAT OR WEIGHT EATING BURGERS AND I LOSE WEIGHT!

OPINOINS?

Last edited:
It is something related to your natural hormone system and and your bodies natural protein synthesis functions . Steroids correct both of this, your anabolic hormone system increase and your catabolic hormones inhibited by steroids. Steroids generally promote appetite and better food synthesis so your body can get more benefit from food. Make a bloodtest to see all your natural hormones when you dont do PCT or steroids , you will see some abnormalities in your hormones , like too high TSH or Throid or some extra estrogen or prolactin. Also some people are stress sensitive , so i assume cortisoL ( not cortisone) also have some effect on your body. If i would be you , i would accept myself as i am , and stop fight with it. Steroids are not that evil as everybody see. If you will be more happy than use them , its way better than feeling miserable about yourself and get obsessed about your looks all the time. If you have more questions to ask , write i will try to explain as clear as it can be.
Good Day ,
Doc

You could be lifting wrong. Without actually being there with you, it would be hard to tell.

We had this problem on this board with a member before, the guy was in tren for 3 years and still looked like complete shit. And his diet was done by a professional. It turns out he wasnt making gains cause he doesnt know what the fuck he is doing in the gym.

7%? I highly doubt it... but keep eating and keep lifting and your goals will happen... it takes time, a lot of time to build quality, dense muscle

7%? I highly doubt it... but keep eating and keep lifting and your goals will happen... it takes time, a lot of time to build quality, dense muscle
Bro im like 3%.... didnt you know everyone in this board is sub 10%?? Iy must be all the steroids we are doing.

You could be lifting wrong. Without actually being there with you, it would be hard to tell.

We had this problem on this board with a member before, the guy was in tren for 3 years and still looked like complete shit. And his diet was done by a professional. It turns out he wasnt making gains cause he doesnt know what the fuck he is doing in the gym.

really?
9 years of gym and studies and tried all the methods and the weider principals and everything?
and training with friends who are in IFBB?
+ i train people for living(PErsonal training ) and they have very good results?

its not training

It is something related to your natural hormone system and and your bodies natural protein synthesis functions . Steroids correct both of this, your anabolic hormone system increase and your catabolic hormones inhibited by steroids. Steroids generally promote appetite and better food synthesis so your body can get more benefit from food. Make a bloodtest to see all your natural hormones when you dont do PCT or steroids , you will see some abnormalities in your hormones , like too high TSH or Throid or some extra estrogen or prolactin. Also some people are stress sensitive , so i assume cortisoL ( not cortisone) also have some effect on your body. If i would be you , i would accept myself as i am , and stop fight with it. Steroids are not that evil as everybody see. If you will be more happy than use them , its way better than feeling miserable about yourself and get obsessed about your looks all the time. If you have more questions to ask , write i will try to explain as clear as it can be.
Good Day ,
Doc

Thanks a lot Doc.
Very helpfull post.
I`m a personal trainer and the body is my bussiness card...i need to be obsessed with my body. I have a lot of knowledge which is giving results to eveyone else but me ....
That`s frustrating...espacially that i live with my friend who eats half of the food that i eat per day and he is 6' and 220...
I did my blood test before i start the AAS ussualy and they are good...i had problems with TSH which was LOW and i needed to take some Eutirox half pill a day(doctor's advice)....
Prolactine was also high after DECA cycle and i treated with Dostinex and bromocriptin....now its good..
Probably i`m sensible to cortisol....i dont know...
I dont mind taking AAS cause i dont have sides from such Low doses but anyway....it's also something that i could normally do natural but i can't ...
Anyway...i`m gonna stick to Propionate when i`m gonna need it...and hopefully after 30 years my metabolism will be also slower and i can gain easier..

Something is TOTALLY wrong here.

1. You don't gain 20+ pounds on a cycle like that and magically get Ill to lose half of it. You're talking about your body EATING ITSELF because you're sick.

Many people lose weight when ill, but it's water and glycogen. NOT lean muscle mass.

2. You complain about not having an appetite and literally throwing up because you're trying to force more calories down. Then... Magically are able to eat enough to throw on 2 gallon jugs worth of pure muscle on a cycle?

If you can't eat right off cycle, being on cycle doesn't just build muscle out of thin air. I see tons of guys on here that come in as "hard gainers", complaining how they can't grow naturally. They propose some cycle (almost always kids under 21),are advised to learn how to diet properly - and run a cycle anyway.

Then create a thread complaining about bunk gear or how they must not react to AAS, or <insert random strange excuse here>. All along it was diet that lacked. ;)

3. You started AAS WAY TOO DAMN YOUNG. So now you may have a legitimate hormone problem, on top of poor eating habits. You state that you had a perfect PCT and blood work is great.

Let's see your bloodwork showing how great things are. Hell, I'd like to see these pics of 7% body fat too. I call bullshit in that you HAVE to cycle to gain any weight or cut body fat, but are healthy.

Dr. Phoenix called it while being very tactful (great skill to have ;)) and stated you likely have an underlying health issue. I agree; that or you're trying to justify staying on AAS year-round, which you don't need our approval to do.

My .02c :)

Something is TOTALLY wrong here.

1. You don't gain 20+ pounds on a cycle like that and magically get Ill to lose half of it. You're talking about your body EATING ITSELF because you're sick.

Many people lose weight when ill, but it's water and glycogen. NOT lean muscle mass.

2. You complain about not having an appetite and literally throwing up because you're trying to force more calories down. Then... Magically are able to eat enough to throw on 2 gallon jugs worth of pure muscle on a cycle?

If you can't eat right off cycle, being on cycle doesn't just build muscle out of thin air. I see tons of guys on here that come in as "hard gainers", complaining how they can't grow naturally. They propose some cycle (almost always kids under 21),are advised to learn how to diet properly - and run a cycle anyway.

Then create a thread complaining about bunk gear or how they must not react to AAS, or <insert random strange excuse here>. All along it was diet that lacked. ;)

3. You started AAS WAY TOO DAMN YOUNG. So now you may have a legitimate hormone problem, on top of poor eating habits. You state that you had a perfect PCT and blood work is great.

Let's see your bloodwork showing how great things are. Hell, I'd like to see these pics of 7% body fat too. I call bullshit in that you HAVE to cycle to gain any weight or cut body fat, but are healthy.

Dr. Phoenix called it while being very tactful (great skill to have ;)) and stated you likely have an underlying health issue. I agree; that or you're trying to justify staying on AAS year-round, which you don't need our approval to do.

My .02c :)

wtf are you talking about? have you read my post ????
1." I GAINED TO 189 LBS ( 22 lbs ) of course alot of water retention and fat but i was looking tottaly different ( bigger stronger , more volume )
where did i said its pure muscle?

2. where did i complained that i dont have appetite????
3.are you calling me a lier? why the fk would i come here and create a post wheere i lie? whats the point? i said i have the same nutrition while off and on...and while i was ON i gained .
4. Where did i sayed that i willl be ON year-round? thats insane.If you read you can see that after my PCT i keep almost all my gains....so no need for year-round cycle..+i dont want to be 240 260. i`m a fashion model also not a bodybuilder.For me 200-205 its enough..shredded like i am now
I dont understand your post...i don`t see anything that would help me.

Why would anyone complain about being shredded. I think you lost us OP. Eat more if you want to be bigger. Maybe you have reached your natural potential?? Think about it for a sec.

Why would anyone complain about being shredded. I think you lost us OP. Eat more if you want to be bigger. Maybe you have reached your natural potential?? Think about it for a sec.

lol i`m not complaining at all being shreded..i love it...i just want to have more volume so i look better in clothes cause i`m 6,4" ..
And yes...maybe i do reached my natural potential...that`s what is frustrating me....cause i`m naturally small and everyone around me is naturly huge without taking anything and eating less

Im 6'4 235 in my avatar. You want to look like me? ;) i can stay at 230 after pct, so yes, you do have a problem, i feel for you man....but i have NEVER been 7% bf. So your problem isnt THAT bad.

Last edited:
wtf are you talking about? have you read my post ????
1." I GAINED TO 189 LBS ( 22 lbs ) of course alot of water retention and fat but i was looking tottaly different ( bigger stronger , more volume )
where did i said its pure muscle?
Jesus, this is going to suck doing on my phone, but heeeeere we go!
At 20 i `ve done my first AAS cycle: 250 mg/enanthate per WEEK!! ( yes VERY LOW DOSE) for 10 weeks. I GAINED TO 189 LBS ( 22 lbs ) of course alot of water retention and fat but i was looking tottaly different ( bigger stronger , more volume )
I`ve done a perfect pct and i kept 90% of the gains( lost 5lbs ) in an year.
Ok, so running my TRT dose of testosterone, you gained 22lbs and lost 5lbs because of your "perfect PCT". You're absolutely right, you never stated muscle... So are you bragging about gains in body fat?

Exactly. :p

2. where did i complained that i dont have appetite????
Round two!
My usual problem was the appetite. When i was taking proteins i couldn`t eat solid food and feel sick. I stopped drinking protein shakes and started to eat more and more and forcing myself till i was puking.
Soooo, how did I misinterpret that again, exactly?

Hmmmm.
3.are you calling me a lier? why the fk would i come here and create a post wheere i lie? whats the point? i said i have the same nutrition while off and on...and while i was ON i gained .
Let's see the bloodwork that shows you're not hypogonadal, yet you make better gains than guys on REAL cycles at a TRT dose of test. You see, I AM hypogonadal and DID have a HUGE difference between pre-TRT and after fixing my hormones. In fact, when I saw that I immediately thought "low testosterone in a young guy, ouch" - but you make the claims of perfect PCT and great bloodwork.

Liar? Not necessarily, just full of shit or a genetic mutant. :)

4. Where did i sayed that i willl be ON year-round? thats insane.If you read you can see that after my PCT i keep almost all my gains....so no need for year-round cycle..+i dont want to be 240 260. i`m a fashion model also not a bodybuilder.For me 200-205 its enough..shredded like i am now
Ohhhhhhhhhh Christ. Now comes the, "I don't want to be HYOOOOGE like a body builder" bit. Here's a piece of wisdom: You will NEVER be huge like that if you DON'T EAT, TRAIN AND SUPPLEMENT for it.

Ever.

I'm happy for you that you found an area where you can make money with your pictures. Seriously, grats. However, I don't understand why you posted in the first place as fashion models are SKINNY, not muscular at all. Trying to bulk your way out of a job? Trying to move into fitness modeling? I can't pretend that I know a ton about the industry outside having a few friends and a wife that used to model, but I don't understand the point.

Being ON year-round is inevitable given how you've placed AAS on this magic pedestal where it's the only way you can be happy with your weight. Odd thing is, it usually happens in guys that DO want to be huge. But hey, I bet you could make a FORTUNE selling your "perfect PCT" in a kit.

Heck, can you please educate me on what a "perfect PCT" is? The PCT's I know of still don't guarantee success in recovering endogenous testosterone production.

I dont understand your post...i don`t see anything that would help me.

You don't understand it because I'm challenging your views and opinions I would assume. Your entire post felt like it was a cry for help, and I was totally ready to put on my TRT troubleshooter hat and get to work - then I see things that don't make a lick of sense.

I've been around AAS for around 23 years, on TRT for over 5, and cycling for about 4. I've seen and heard some pretty crazy things; but a fashion model that can't eat putting on 17lbs (post PCT) with a TRT dose of test, only to lose it to an illness - going back on a cycle, losing it again to illness.... Hmm. Just sounds completely unrealistic to me UNLESS you have an endocrine problem.

Just sayin'.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you're not eating enough. Just doing some mental math here (Disclaimer: I suck at math so there is a pretty fair chance I'm way off). Now I don't have the best diet, I just eat until my body kinda sorta does what I want it to do and rarely count calories, so I just pulled these rough numbers off quick google searches and they may be way off.

I pulled up a calculator for your daily calorie needs and just using 195 lbs for your weight with an active lifestyle you would need 3449 calories per day

AFTER THIS I SAID I CAN DO IT NATURALY: and i started eating properly : 20 oz of chicken per day splited in 3 with 1 cup of rice each time+ vegetables. protein bars, vitamins creatine,,white eggs (10 : 5 morning 5 in the night) and a burger and french fries( trying to get bulked : didnt care if was fat or water retention)

Not counting the veggies or supplements and just picking the first numbers that came up for a burger and fries, these calories come out to like 2500-2600 ish, even if we add an extra 1000 cals for the unaccounted stuff that's still only 3500, like 50 above maintenance.

I SAID I NEED TO GAIN FAST ...i started to eat 2 double doubles from in&out per day...boaght SERIOS MASS (1 huge scoop a day) and 2 times teriaki chicken from Panda. ( THIS IS 3500 kcal per day ) guess what...??? I LOST 2 POUNDS !! WTF WHY??

Just doing quick google searches that comes out to more like 2,760 calories, not 3500, of course you lost weight. And even if it was 3500 that's once again only 50 over maintenance.

Like I said my math skills are terrible so these numbers might be completely wrong , however it would explain why you can't gain weight without throwing AAS at the problem.

can you PM how to get ahold of OP. Read great reviews been using cyber labs I wanna make a switch

Last edited:
You're going to reach out to a complete stranger and ask for their source? :doh:

You need to read the rules (that's a no-no), and realize that you're begging to be scammed.

Back