username1's log

ok just spoke with steve he said it's difficult to tell since everybody's different but, he said to go ahead and start with e5d after test shot and we'll play it by ear

just did first shot of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) subq. i hope i mixed it correctly, have a 11,000 unit bottle and in the bac water i'm not sure how much is in there doesn't say it on the bottle and i couldn't get an exact amount out the first time was about a ml or so i think and a little bit spilled out i guess because of the pressure when i pulled the syringe out the first time, then the next time i got about 3.5 and the time after that 6 and i think last couple drops so i'm assuming there was 11,000 units of bac water in the entire bottle.

also when i pulled the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mixture out in the insulin syringe i got 45 units instead of 50. is it ok to put the syringe back in and reload? i wasn't sure if i was going to make the needle point dull by putting it back in, so i just did 45 units instead of 50. was this ok?

Do you mean when you mix the bac water with the powder? If so it shouldn't be a problem as along as you wiped both lids off with the alcohol wipes. I couldn't get the required amount in one go so i got a little more.

Do you mean when you mix the bac water with the powder? If so it shouldn't be a problem as along as you wiped both lids off with the alcohol wipes. I couldn't get the required amount in one go so i got a little more.

yeah in the first paragraph i was mixing, and then in the second paragraph i was injecting. it's not possible with the syringe it seems like to put it one go with what i have since the numbers only go up to 6 on the syringe and it said to put in 11 ml since my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is 11000 units so it took me a few tries. i did wipe the lids hopefully it's ok.

also i don't know if it's placebo but, i'm feeling a lot of energy all of a sudden!

Last edited:
Sounds fine the way you mixed it. I do 3ml each time of Bac water 3 times and then 2ml in the last one to get the 11ml.

Getting 45 units is fine, next time make sure to get the full amount of 50.

I was pretty confident you didn't require 3mg of Anastrazole per week. I'm glad you checked.

Sounds fine the way you mixed it. I do 3ml each time of Bac water 3 times and then 2ml in the last one to get the 11ml.

I was pretty confident you didn't require 3mg of Anastrazole per week. I'm glad you checked.

You know how you're supposed to first pull air into the syringe before you put it into the vial? you're supposed to pull in the amount of air according to your dosage. Well, I did pull in 50 units of air, so I'm not sure why it didn't fill it completely and only up to 45. So, should I pull in 55 units of air next time? I guess there's not much of an issue if I pull in more air, and if I'm starting to get more than 50 units, I'll just stop at 50 units, correct?

I couldn't figure out if I was supposed to pull air in or not for the bac water, and ended pulling in 6 i think but, i was having difficulty pulling in that much because of the pressure and ended up pulling it out is when a little bit came out on the top and spilled out. So, I'll do what you recommended next time 3 ml 3 times and then 2 ml.

remember the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a delicate substance. Make sure that when your adding the bac water to the dry powder you go real slow. You need to start off by just adding little drops that roll down the side of the vial. Dont shoot the water in fast.

After all the water is in the vial dont shake to mix. just carefully and slowly roll the vial in between your two hands to mix. after you mix also becareful not to drop or shake the vial.

remember the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a delicate substance. Make sure that when your adding the bac water to the dry powder you go real slow. You need to start off by just adding little drops that roll down the side of the vial. Dont shoot the water in fast.

After all the water is in the vial dont shake to mix. just carefully and slowly roll the vial in between your two hands to mix. after you mix also becareful not to drop or shake the vial.

yeah on the instructions it said to go slow, so I added it one or two drops at a time. Though it wasn't down the side of the vial it was directly straight in. I didn't just push the plunger in and let it go in. Also, I had read the part about not shaking it, so I didn't do that either. The thing is that I didn't roll it around like you suggested, once I put all the bac water in there, I just let it sit there on it's own for a few minutes and took it to where I was getting ready to inject. Hope that was ok? I didn't see anywhere else anybody mention to roll it to mix it and it didn't say that on the instructions it came with either.

After I was done, I put it in a paper bag and then put it in my refrigerator.

do a Youtube search for "mixing hcg" . you should find a few videos that show the rolling mixing that I mentioned.

ok I'll check it out. do you think it's fine now for this vial or should I still do the "roll mix" before I inject next time?

i guess now that i think about it, i did have to flip the vial over to pull the medication into the syringe, is that not enough? anyway i'll check the youtube videos so I do it properly.

Last edited:
just did 2nd shot of test. i hope i'm not messing up my protocol this time it was a little less than 1cc (1ml) two of those small notches less. At first when I pulled out the oil it was too much about 1.5 so I was trying to put a little bit back in the vial and then i guess out of the packaging the needle must have not been screwed on tight to the syringe it came off as I was pulling on the syringe thankfully nothing spilled but, then i wasn't sure about screwing the needle back on maybe if i accidently touch it and contaminate it so I just left it with how much was in there.

2nd shot of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and 1mg of anastrozle today. got the dosage right this time for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), i'm extracting in a little extra air now before putting the syringe in the vial and that seemed to work well this time. hopefully i won't have these issues with not pulling the correct amount any more.

if i was going to experience any sides is it too early to tell? i don't feel anything negative, don't really feel too different if I do I can't tell if it's placebo or not, most of the time when I'm feeling fine I dont' notice it but if I feel negative like if I'm feeling tired or depressed I can tell for sure, so if I'm not feeling any of those then I'm fine with how I am now. Though in general I still feel good about where I'm going and I feel really optimistic about everything and that's motivating, encouraging and a good feeling, in itself.

i went and got some fish oil since in other threads I read some people say that after being on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) there bad cholesterol raised and good cholesterol lowered, so I'm going to start taking these regularly just to try and make sure I continue to maintain my cholesterol and doesn't get bad. Also got some vitamin b12 since apparently once you're on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) b12 gets decreased, I don't know if the vitamins are enough really but, just got it anyway in a couple weeks I'm supposed to see if I feel tired if so I might need to get on b12 injections.

My Maximus pack came this last week and the loading string for the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) holds 11ml which perfectly matched the 11ml bottle of fact water. This was much simpler than mixing Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from other places.

My Maximus pack came this last week and the loading string for the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) holds 11ml which perfectly matched the 11ml bottle of fact water. This was much simpler than mixing Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from other places.

I wonder if that's something new, I didn't get that on the side the numbers only went to 6. If it goes to 11 that means it's a pretty huge syringe?

on a side note, my blood sugar is at the lowest I've seen it. I just tested it today and before I started the protocol the average was in the 90's in the morning fasting blood sugar. Today it was at 79!

Back