USING synthol with steroids

JOHNYBOY1983

what are the side effects of injecting synthol into your muscles with steroids?

also does synthol decrease strength because it only affects muscle appearance?

synthol won't really affect strength. I tried it once and it was just a temp deal, some stays in your muscle to stretch it out, but then the rest leaks out leaving you looking puffy until your body rids it from your system. It's pointless IMO and just a short cut, plus you got all that extra shit in your body that you don't need, and it could be bad if you inject a vein etc.

I dont kno why any1 could be bothered using synthol jus doesnt look right, do a proper cycle m8 and leave that synthol garbage out.

Don't do that shit to yourself, bro.... Are you competing in the olympia???
If not, dont fuck with it. If you are not a seasoned veteran/expert with that shit you can fuck urself up so bad you'll never wanna take your shirt off! Just my opinion....

i would like to look like greg valentino but i want to be strong to very strong.

what is it thats so bad for your health about synthol?

lol, you will look like a complete douchebag if you dont do it spot on correctly and as Chip says, that means you have to have the body of an Olympian.
Everyone who uses synthol looks so terrible, its like a really bad boob job on a chick

dont be that guy

Bro search some you tube vids on synthol use, you ll see some fools with titties and all sorts of shit... I ccant see y anyone would like to look like greg valentino, he is about the most disproportioned person I have ever seen, Fucking popeye wana be ... I d rather look like Arnold or farigno, not some squishy toy I can by at wal mart in the wwe section.. lmao.... Good luck in what ever you do....

Back