Wait time between Cycles ???????

lastlaft said:
RULE OF THUMB: time on plus post cycle therapy (pct) = time off.
Thanx for the reply butt I honestly have not been in the Roid/lifting world for mare than 8 months and I have absolutly no idea what post cycle therapy (pct) means ???

SeasonsToCycles said:
Thanx for the reply butt I honestly have not been in the Roid/lifting world for mare than 8 months and I have absolutly no idea what post cycle therapy (pct) means ???
What are your stats? Age,training history,cycle, wgt,etc...
I have a feeling that you are gonna need to do some research on aas.

Well I took all the Estrogen blockers and and test boosters and liver clensers, and waited to start takin protein shakes and something like Lukaic and Gakic and shit, Im takin that now butt I just wonder after I finished all that shit , how long should I wait , Ive herd wait 3 months, 6 months and a whole year to give your insides a fuckn break.

SeasonsToCycles said:
Well I took all the Estrogen blockers and and test boosters and liver clensers, and waited to start takin protein shakes and something like Lukaic and Gakic and shit, Im takin that now butt I just wonder after I finished all that shit , how long should I wait , Ive herd wait 3 months, 6 months and a whole year to give your insides a fuckn break.
This is looking like a train wreck. WHAT was your last cycle. What did it consist of and for how long? How old are you? How much do you weigh? How do you train? What's your diet like????

Well Im 25, about 6 feet, when I started lifting , I was a nutting butt skin and bones, 147, then I did nothing butt bulk , bulk , bulk and then after 6 months of lifting I did a 10 week cycle of Super Test 250 every 5 days or 1cc and I ended up at about 160 lbs, and that by far is the most I have ever weighed in my life. I workout about 6 days a week, with a day of rest after legs. As far as my diet goes , its pretty much whatever I can get my hands on in the Dfac here in Iraq, pretty good selection butt I just stuff my face with whatever I can grab.

I could prob find a before and after pix. I mean so far I think ive made alot of progress butt thats why Im on this forum , to get real adivce from you bastards.

SeasonsToCycles said:
Well Im 25, about 6 feet, when I started lifting , I was a nutting butt skin and bones, 147, then I did nothing butt bulk , bulk , bulk and then after 6 months of lifting I did a 10 week cycle of Super Test 250 every 5 days or 1cc and I ended up at about 160 lbs, and that by far is the most I have ever weighed in my life. I workout about 6 days a week, with a day of rest after legs. As far as my diet goes , its pretty much whatever I can get my hands on in the Dfac here in Iraq, pretty good selection butt I just stuff my face with whatever I can grab.

Dude 6' @ 160 you still can and NEED gain a lot naturaly! You need to eat 3000cals plus,plus! Working out 6 days a week could leed to overtraining. Get your hands on some Weight gainer powder and check in with the diet fourm on this board. My solid advice to you is EAT! Food is the 1st anabolic!

Honestly, until you reach your natural max Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is not a good option. I know that youre not gonna want to hear that, but it's true. Eat/lift/sleep!

Yea thats tru, Im takin 3 shakes a day of weight gainer between meals and right before bed, my fuckin metab is soo quick that as soon as a finish a meal I have to shit out the one before. So far at 160 this is by far the most I have wieghed "EVER" in my life, so I think so far the NaNOx9 and shakes and evertying else hasnt done me wrong or nuttin. Im not discrediting what your sayin by any means, its just that no matter how much I eat and eat and eat , I really can only get to a certain waight, It would take me a fuckin year to get where Im at if I didnt take that fucking cycle.

Don't take this the wrong way bro, I'm a little guy too and know about not weighing very much and take a lot of shit on this board, but I'm around 5'9 and weigh around 180 pounds so I know where you are coming from. If I were you I would lay off the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for a while and just eat and lift. You can definitely add another 15 pounds without being on anything. Then after the training and hard work I would get on something and try to add more size and strength. This will help you more in the long run! Another thing bro….listen to the guys on this board, most of them know what they are talking about and can give great advice, take this as you wish!

Ohh Im not pushing their advice away by any means , thats the only reason why Im on here , is to figure out what is the best route to getting bigger. Dont think that Im sayin "FUK U GUYS" after I read a new post. Im happy that you are even takin the time to read the shit that Im putting up here so you guys can scan over it.

lastlaft said:
Good job bro, just take the advice...
Well at what weight do you think I should consider Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) ? I mean I really had to start from scratch wayyyyy behind the power curve, I mean I could barely lift 90 lbs on falt bench, and now Im at 180, and let me tell you I think that's one hell of jump in strength for my ass.

Last edited:
Think about this, if you are lifting more than you should be (without a good base and lifting exp) you WILL tear a tendon or end up injuring your self. Then you will not be able to train at all. Lifting by the numbers is not what your after. You want to gain mass and look good. Start a new thread here on this board. Ask for a routine and someone who has more exp. than me will put one together for you.
As far as gaining goes, aim for 3 to 5 thousand cals a day (it's not easy) and your body will have no choice but to respond. Like I said, search the diet forum. There is a lot of threads there with info. Lots of hard gainers just like you have the same problems.

Think of your new program to gain 15-20 pounds naturaly as your new goal. I don't get caught up in how much I can squat,bench, or dead numbers game. I just care how good I look in and out of my clothes.

Search around. You will find a whole bunch of bro's here to help!

Last edited:
Good luck bro!! I'm in exactly the same position as you, hard gainer and lookin for some advice! but these bastads on this site knows there shit and I would listen!!

HEY, Are you a devil dog, or in one of those Army mutt units. Cause if your in my Corps then you should have no trouble putting on the muscle. Just keep up the good work over there. Lift hard, train smart, get back safe.

Back