Wait time between Cycles ???????

i was summond from the deep side of the gym ....who needs my help may asketh......

first you must tell me general order # 5....with an yes ssgt.....

sean usmc said:
first you must tell me general order # 5....with an yes ssgt.....
Aye SSgt. My 5th Gen Order is to "Quit my post only when prop relieved"
and my 12th gen order is "Walk my post round and round, fuck this shit im sittting down" I got out of the Marines in Dec of 06 Im now a DOD Contractor w/ Halliburton, these fat fuks over here cant even c thier own cocks, I would die to bullshit with someone that isnt 100 pds over weight, fuk just me and my friend are the only Marines that have gotten out within the past 1yr or 2 everyone else are retired army from like 15 yrs ago, FAT AS FUK !

lol right on bro yeah i finished june of 06...and man i miss my friends..welcome home devil dog its time to play....

o, after your little hoorah get together....

you can take my advice as i started at 155ish and am now over 200 at 6'. you say your metabolism is too fast. I know. youare working out six times a week. you are dedicated, motivated and not seeing the results you want. it's called over-training bro. I bet if i sawy your workout...it would e complete overkill.

here's what you do:
only lift 3-4 times a week
only 3-4 exercise with 2-3 sets at around 8 reps
zero cardio (i know as a marine this may be tough to do)
cut that push-ups, sit-up bullshit...you can keep the pull-ups though
work on getting 8-10 hours sleep a night
and eat

this will help bro

Aczech said:
o, after your little hoorah get together....

you can take my advice as i started at 155ish and am now over 200 at 6'. you say your metabolism is too fast. I know. youare working out six times a week. you are dedicated, motivated and not seeing the results you want. it's called over-training bro. I bet if i sawy your workout...it would e complete overkill.

here's what you do:
only lift 3-4 times a week
only 3-4 exercise with 2-3 sets at around 8 reps
zero cardio (i know as a marine this may be tough to do)
cut that push-ups, sit-up bullshit...you can keep the pull-ups though
work on getting 8-10 hours sleep a night
and eat

this will help bro

I kno its just out here in Iraq after work there is absolutly nothing to do butt the GYM and Xbox 360 and think about fucking the shit of your girlfriend(s) ;-) other than that there really is nothing to do, so you really end up spending more time in the gym, cuz you sorta brain-wash yourself into staying in the gym and just killin your body, butt you all are right its OVERKILL, so what Im doin now is giving myslef and extra day off for recovery and going to sleep 1 1/2 hrs early , and let me tell you its hard after 12hr days, 7 days a week, 84 hr work weeks, its kills you to just go to sleep and wake up and do it all again.

bro...trust me, i know. I used to work 12h+ 7 days a week on the RRF ships. And in school, i was so bored that i'd workout twice a day and got nice and cut up but never really packed on any size. What you need to do is hit the weights so hard for 45 minutes that you need a whole to recover the chest. Trust me, this plan is pretty much bulletproof.

On a side note...as i know you and many others have said it's so boring over there...why are we sending more troops over if the existing troops have nothing to do? Not trying to start shit with ya, i just think it's weird

Aczech said:
On a side note...as i know you and many others have said it's so boring over there...why are we sending more troops over if the existing troops have nothing to do? Not trying to start shit with ya, i just think it's weird
Brah... First off IM not sending any troops, and second, Im not in the USMC anymore, I got out about a year ago and I do DOD Contracting, butt Im honestly not sure if we need them over here or not cuz Im never leaving the wire, I do stuff that keeps me off convoys, thank god cuz I did enough of that shit in the Cream Corn, butt Yea ...thanx for your plan, Its just taking so much time off is really wierd, and you are right , iv gotten pretty cutt and you can really tell a difference, butt I really havent putt on alot of size, I am gunna go with alot of the advice that everyone here has givin me.

SeasonsToCycles said:
I do stuff that keeps me off convoys, thank god cuz I did enough of that shit in the Cream Corn

Dude, I gotta lot of respect for you, 1st serving in the USMC and then DOD. I hope you make a shitload of $$$$ for what you are doing. I'm glad to hear that you're not on convoys because we have seen some really fucked up videos back here in the states. Politics aside, those insurgents look like a bunch of real hard to fight assholes. Keep your head down and calorie intake up! lol

Good luck!

lastlaft said:
Dude, I gotta lot of respect for you, 1st serving in the USMC and then DOD. I hope you make a shitload of $$$$ for what you are doing. I'm glad to hear that you're not on convoys because we have seen some really fucked up videos back here in the states. Politics aside, those insurgents look like a bunch of real hard to fight assholes. Keep your head down and calorie intake up! lol

Good luck!
Thanx man, as funny as it sounds you really dont hear that alot. The respect shit I mean,As far as the money goes um...........Yea I sure as fuck would not be over here unless I was getting a fat check each month, and it really is alot of money butt after seein the shit that Ive seen happen to people, its really not worth the money, after my 85 days are up Im back in So Cal for life and hitting school and the gym, and not looking back. Thoes fuckin insurgents are a bunch of fuckin faggots, honestly I dont even wanna get started on those fucks, moving on, Yea Iam trying to stuff my face with whatever I fuckin can, it really is hard . And Im addn an Xtra hr of sleep each night and Xtra day of rest each workout cycle.

Back