Warning Thread from Another Board.

Hells

Live2PressBig
ok ill try to make this simple and to the point...
the heat is offically on!
the feds have major hard-ons for steroids and the govt. is pumpin money to make our lives harder.
i dont think thats news to anybody.
what MAY be news, however, is that your ass may be at risk right now without even knowing it!

allow me to explain...

a few months back, a HUGE source got busted.. he basically sunk the ship!
this source was one of the biggest smugglers of mexican gear into the u.s.a.
he had been around for years and made enough money to retire in style with a few blonde skanks.
anyhow, feds busted him pickin up a package from mexico.
nobody really knows exactly what happened to him after that, but the events since the bust all lead to one conclusion:

the little bitch cooperated with the feds and handed out names of his biggest buyers.
sure enough, these 2 domestic sources who dealth with mexican gear ended up MISSING IN ACTION a few weeks back.
after some research, we found out they got busted too.

dont forget that some sources are physically based OUTSIDE of the u.s, but have remailers set up in the u.s so when you order gear, you recieve domestically. in such case, the most that can occur is the feds bust the remailer. and if the source has a tight operation, his remailer will not have ANY of the customers info on the computer. so remailer gets busted and may cooperate but the customer wont be in jeopardy. you get the drift?

now you have to keep in mind all these busts occur in the u.s!!!!
the feds have little to no power over international sources.
well... if there's a huge cocaine/heroin dealer outside the u.s, then perhaps the feds can get cooperation from the foreign country but in the case of steroids they surely wont!

anyhow, the feds now have the computers of 3 sources that were pretty bigtime..
and if your name/info is on those files, its surely time to sweat balls!!
especailly if you ordered big!

so if you ordered from a source who is physically based in the u.s in the last 3 months, please follow these instructions:

clean your computer asap!

clean house asap

read legal muscle

Last edited:
if u where worried about getting busted and the feds where watching ur mail why would u do #1. maybe i read it wrong and did not get it but why order more shit, idk.

Hells said:
ok ill try to make this simple and to the point...
the heat is offically on!
the feds have major hard-ons for steroids and the govt. is pumpin money to make our lives harder.
i dont think thats news to anybody.
what MAY be news, however, is that your ass may be at risk right now without even knowing it!

allow me to explain...

a few months back, a HUGE source got busted.. he basically sunk the ship!
this source was one of the biggest smugglers of mexican gear into the u.s.a.
he had been around for years and made enough money to retire in style with a few blonde skanks.
anyhow, feds busted him pickin up a package from mexico.
nobody really knows exactly what happened to him after that, but the events since the bust all lead to one conclusion:

the little bitch cooperated with the feds and handed out names of his biggest buyers.
sure enough, these 2 domestic sources who dealth with mexican gear ended up MISSING IN ACTION a few weeks back.
after some research, we found out they got busted too.

dont forget that some sources are physically based OUTSIDE of the u.s, but have remailers set up in the u.s so when you order gear, you recieve domestically. in such case, the most that can occur is the feds bust the remailer. and if the source has a tight operation, his remailer will not have ANY of the customers info on the computer. so remailer gets busted and may cooperate but the customer wont be in jeopardy. you get the drift?

now you have to keep in mind all these busts occur in the u.s!!!!
the feds have little to no power over international sources.
well... if there's a huge cocaine/heroin dealer outside the u.s, then perhaps the feds can get cooperation from the foreign country but in the case of steroids they surely wont!

anyhow, the feds now have the computers of 3 sources that were pretty bigtime..
and if your name/info is on those files, its surely time to sweat balls!!
especailly if you ordered big!

so if you ordered from a source who is physically based in the u.s in the last 3 months, please follow these instructions:

clean your computer asap!

clean house asap

read legal muscle

Did you copy and paste this from outlaw?... satch said the exact same thing

READ THE TITLE! lol it clearly states its from another board. Yes this was originally posted by satch.

its ironic, if this is really that seriouse than people who ordered international have to worry less for once

Did I miis something?

Why dont you post who it is, some of us could be in contact with a fed without knowing it. There are a lot more than one source for mexican goods. --MadMick

madmick said:
Why dont you post who it is, some of us could be in contact with a fed without knowing it. There are a lot more than one source for mexican goods. --MadMick

no source posting..
source checks are important to do always whether or not you have used the person in the past

I heard about about some of this though, and is the reason you see some people not wanting to use USPS becasue some Express domestic pack got snagged i beleive. I am also pretty sure no one got popped or hand anything snagged unless they were sources also or had huge orders outstanding. I was on hiatus from the boards when most of this went down a month or two ago, but it was my understanding the average joe didn't have anything to worry about. I also never saw any concrete proof about any of this, but i have no problem beleiveing it.

madmick said:

If you have any questions bro email me, maybe i will be able to ease your mind.

jcp2 said:
I heard about about some of this though, and is the reason you see some people not wanting to use USPS becasue some Express domestic pack got snagged i beleive. I am also pretty sure no one got popped or hand anything snagged unless they were sources also or had huge orders outstanding. I was on hiatus from the boards when most of this went down a month or two ago, but it was my understanding the average joe didn't have anything to worry about. I also never saw any concrete proof about any of this, but i have no problem beleiveing it.

i havent seen any concrete proof either but then again if hes co operating you wouldnt even know..there were just too many coincidences surrounding the events which leads me to believe it is true..

Christ ! You guys are so strict about gear in the States, I would hate to have to worry about that ..... thankgod I live in UK where possession is legal ! :)

gym_junkie22 said:
Christ ! You guys are so strict about gear in the States, I would hate to have to worry about that ..... thankgod I live in UK where possession is legal ! :)
it will only get worse with the media attention from baseball and such..
:rolleyes:

satch has been posting on many boards. Listen to what the man has to say and watch yourself and your activities

fulforb said:
satch has been posting on many boards. Listen to what the man has to say and watch yourself and your activities

Satch who, never heard of him.

Back