WE ARE BACK!!! But WAIT don't buy from us YET.....

My friend placed an order yesterday and I told him to wait cause I can just feel a sale coming on. He didnt listen tho. Sucks for him!

My friend placed an order yesterday and I told him to wait cause I can just feel a sale coming on. He didnt listen tho. Sucks for him!

I tell people that all the time, that rui has great sales , but it seems like so many bodybuilders want things yesterday and cant wait! I stock up during the sales personally, its worth the savings!

I tell people that all the time, that rui has great sales , but it seems like so many bodybuilders want things yesterday and cant wait! I stock up during the sales personally, its worth the savings!

same here! and people seem to miss that the 10% off extra makes ii lmost like 45% off and thats one of the biggest sale numbers off i see aside from the cyber monday sales, and time to stock up IMO. i am ok for few months but shit i might as well get some letro and mt2 now since its on sale. gonna use it anyways so i like to plan ahead. ohh and i highly rec anyone reading this to PLEASE give the CIA a try, one bottle an im sure you will always add it into orders or have it onhand during pct. shit i dont need it but heck on an off day or a crazy weekend it makes things pretty interesting to say the least! hahaha : )

Do you take cia daily? EOD? What dose?

I take it as needed/wanted every 2-3 days at 15mg ( half of one ml for rui's) and it works great.
for ed dosing which helps blood pressure i would say around 5mg eod would be good.
I only really use it for the enhancement and although common dose is about 30mg every 2-3 days i feel 15mg is enough for me. it lasts about 2.5 days per dose by the way ; )

man, I wasn't planning on ordering anything but igf-1 lr3 at nearly 40% off... fuk... had to do it. jucedporkchop, you use their igf right? any advice? I got enough to run 2 months @ 100mcg/day, does that sound right?

I take it as needed/wanted every 2-3 days at 15mg ( half of one ml for rui's) and it works great.
for ed dosing which helps blood pressure i would say around 5mg eod would be good.
I only really use it for the enhancement and although common dose is about 30mg every 2-3 days i feel 15mg is enough for me. it lasts about 2.5 days per dose by the way ; )

Thank you for reply.

Back