weight gain 15-25 pounds cycle suggestion

hi guys .
any suggestion on weight gain cycle around 15-25 lbs ?

You are now making multiple threads while withholding information that you WANT TO CHEAT. You thought no one would notice you left the cheating part out this time? Lol how about you just try competing by the rules instead of resorting to crating multiple threads on cheating in your sport or you could do outside research on your goals of how to cheat effectively and get away with it. Nice try

Get on a see food diet. Also make sure you rest and sleep as much as possible. Give your muscles plenty of time to recver after each work out also.

You are now making multiple threads while withholding information that you WANT TO CHEAT. You thought no one would notice you left the cheating part out this time? Lol how about you just try competing by the rules instead of resorting to crating multiple threads on cheating in your sport or you could do outside research on your goals of how to cheat effectively and get away with it. Nice try

i started a new thread with main reason to not have to asnwer on posts like the one you did. my questions was clear to those that read it

i started a new thread with main reason to not have to asnwer on posts like the one you did. my questions was clear to those that read it

Unfortunately multiple threads, purposely withholding pertinent information such as you want to know how to cheat and get away with it, and insulting members in your other thread are frowned upon. No one told you you had to respond to my post and if you don't want to its as simple as not hitting the Reply button instead of making another thread. Also to get the best possible recommendations all the information that's pertinent to the question should be presented. Not putting you want to cheat is very pertinent. What if the advice you got would lead to a positive test for PED's bc ppl didn't know you needed a cycle that was out of the system quickly? My conscience could not bear the thought of you failing a steroid test in your sport bc we didn't give you the best possible recommendations ;).

Edit* making thread after thread about the same topic and question is not something a moderator would exactly enjoy either so it could be something to be banned over but not sure.

Last edited:
agree with doc.... your posts suck! you posted before asking how to take steroids and pass a drug test....

hey guys i want to do a a cycle to gain weight and strength but keep my endurance as much as possible with all that extra weight.my goal is to gain 20-25 pounds in 6- 8 months until january -febreuary...
im not doing bodybuilding im training for sports and my goal is to go from 185 lb to 205-210 lb a lot of strength and cardio-muscular endurance.my diet is very good i already came up from 175 to 185 but not it got serious and i dont gain any more weight.
any suggestions what cycle should i do in the those 6-8 months i have left until the next competitive season ?
i dont want to use something thats gonna stay too long in my system .they will prob do blood test on me june 2014 dont want to have any problem there
thanks

Stats
height 5.7
weight 185 lb
age 23

Last edited:

I don't think it's anyone's business if he wants to juice to "cheat" or not. Who cares. Everyone's on anyway.

I don't think it's anyone's business if he wants to juice to "cheat" or not. Who cares. Everyone's on anyway.

You're entitled to your own opinion as I am mine but "everyone being on" is not a valid justification. By the same logic domestic abuse is everywhere as well, would that be enough reasoning to beat your wife?

You're entitled to your own opinion as I am mine but "everyone being on" is not a valid justification. By the same logic domestic abuse is everywhere as well, would that be enough reasoning to beat your wife?

What do you mean, doesn't everyone beat there wife once a week? If you don't know why your beating her its ok she knows why...
That was a joke, every married man knows the saying "Happy wife, Happy life" is spot on. Just like being the boss, I sure am when the wife is away...

he wants to cheat? big deal who cares. help the poor guy out, every one cheats in something these days.

The issue is not really about the cheating here, its more of wanting a cycle laid out without doing any research.
He is looking to gain 15-25 lbs and wants to do it with gear. Now anyone here who has a clue about gear knows it is not the gear that puts on the weight it is the diet used while using the gear. No where in his post has he outlined the vital info about himself or diet / training routine. How can someone tell someone anything without knowing the proper info first.

putting on 25 pounds is easy
week 1-6 Anadrol 100mgs every day
week 1-6 Test Propionate 100mgs EOD
make sure you eat mcdonalds at least twice a day and when you wake up take 1 tblsp of Salt with your breakfast..
This will definitely get you nice and heavy on the scale....

Please no one try this it was meant to show that without proper info and just asking to get 15-25 pounds out of a cycle can lead to very bad info

What do you mean, doesn't everyone beat there wife once a week? If you don't know why your beating her its ok she knows why...
That was a joke, every married man knows the saying "Happy wife, Happy life" is spot on. Just like being the boss, I sure am when the wife is away...

Lmao brother but if everyone is doing it 3-4x/wk you can increase your beating frequency. I'm not married but I def agree when the woman is happy she'll go out of her way to make sure you're happy as well ;). The way you say it sounds like you're that undercover boss like in that tv show hahahaha.

Edit* as Kaz said, cheating isn't the sole issue. This is the 2nd thread about this exact same topic he made, he has not shown he has done any research at all, he's not mentioned any appropriate stats, gear without diet and training is spinning your wheels, and the fact he needs to be able to pass a drug test in a year is all relevant info. What if be gets advised to take a longer lasting compound that can be traced even after a year? He'll be back after the failed test complaining we gave him bad advice.

Last edited:
The issue is not really about the cheating here, its more of wanting a cycle laid out without doing any research.
He is looking to gain 15-25 lbs and wants to do it with gear. Now anyone here who has a clue about gear knows it is not the gear that puts on the weight it is the diet used while using the gear. No where in his post has he outlined the vital info about himself or diet / training routine. How can someone tell someone anything without knowing the proper info first.

putting on 25 pounds is easy
week 1-6 Anadrol 100mgs every day
week 1-6 Test Propionate 100mgs EOD
make sure you eat mcdonalds at least twice a day and when you wake up take 1 tblsp of Salt with your breakfast..
This will definitely get you nice and heavy on the scale....

Please no one try this it was meant to show that without proper info and just asking to get 15-25 pounds out of a cycle can lead to very bad info

im asking to get 15 pounds in half a year omg

There's a great video on how to do this, it's called "Super Size Me", go rent it and just do what that guy did. You shouldn't have any problems putting on all the weight you want.

Okay, enough having fun with this guy.

15 pounds in half a year is a LOT of progress assuming it is all muscle.

Honestly just get some good old test run either an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or something with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) properties like masteron. Start at 500 mgs TE weekly split up into 2 injections then work your way up based on your results, sides, etc... Also get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and adjust your dosing based off what you need. I don't condone cheating but since you've already determined you're going to do this it is better you receive real advice.

And understand 15 pounds is very hard to gain in 6 months unless you are a complete noob, returning to the weights, just starting gear and running outrageous doses with insulin and gh, etc...

Last edited:
Back