"Welcome Back" Stack

BigT06

My entire life I have dreamed of being a professional bodybuilder, and I even got pretty damn close at one point. But, for the last five years I reduced from a 265 (at 22 years of age and 5'8") behemoth to a 216 pound shadow of my former self. I stopped lifting due to a back injury followed by a long term opiate problem. I was doing a pretty good job of keeping the size until about two years ago I almost died from a blood infection which resulted in me losing 30lbs of weight. I have finally decided that it is now or never to attempt reaching my goal, because I am slowly leaving my 20's. I finally have the resources and time to invest in concentrating one hundred and fifty percent on "Going for the Pros" Here is my "Welcome Back" Stack...

Weeks 1-3 100mg Anadrol
Weeks 3-5 50mg Anadrol
Weeks 1-3 750mg Sust/Test400 mixture (split in two weekly shots)
Weeks 3-7 1000mg Sust/Test400 mixture (split in two weekly shots)
Weeks 8-10 750mg Sust/Test 400 mixture (split in two weekly shots)
Weeks 1-6 75mg Tren Acetate EOD
Weeks 1-10 2.5mg Femara
Weeks 8-12 20mg Nolvadex
Weeks 10-14 Clomid in dosages starting at 150mg Reducing down to 50mg.

I am also taking a Whey based protein supplement, and a Casein/whey mixture based protein supplement. AminoTren (just a BCAA supplement), Glutablast (a glutamine supplement) for recovery, Milk Thistle for the liver, a good well rounded multi-vitamin. I might add in a weight gainer powder to supplement the protein intake, because its a little rough getting 350g of protein a day.

I was debating adding HGH into the cycle, but the stuff is just far too expensive. If it came down to Jay Cutler and me on stage and HGH was the only thing keeping me from winning, then I would rob a bank for the stuff. But, I don't see that happening anytime in the near future.

I will be doing a five day training week, with one day of rest. I do Arms (Bi's and Tri's), Shoulders and Traps, Back, Chest, Legs, in no particular order... I switch it up depending on how I feel that day, or how sore my secondary muscle group may be feeling that day.
All my workouts include 6-8 exercises per muscle group (for bi's and tri's I do 6-8 for bi's and 6-8 for tri's) with four sets per exercise. I start with 10-12 reps, followed by heavier weight at 6-8 reps, followed by 4-6 reps at the heaviest weight I can handle. For the fourth set I return to the starting weight and burnout the muscle. I usually have two or three exercise I do every workout per muscle group that workout the overall muscle, and the remainder I rotate between different isolation exercises. I will throw in some ab and forearm workouts on my leg day...

I will also be making sure that I am not only getting adequate nutrition, but adequate rest.
I was 216.6 lbs with 17 inch arms at 5'8" on Thursday when I started. Today, (saturday) I am up to 222 lbs. So, good start...
My goal for this cycle is to get back to where I was when I was still lifting, but I have no misconception that I will get back up to my 265 mark after one- ten week cycle. So my goals for this cycle are to finish at 245 lbs with 20 inch Arms and drop a few body fat percentages. Hope muscle memory is on my side..... After day one, I wasn't very sore, but I should have known better. Today, I am hurting bad. Not only are my muscle incredibly sore and almost immobile, but my injection site for the T400 is pretty rough too.... Im just happy that the Tren was pretty smooth... Well wish me Luck!!

why dont you throw in some nandrolone phenyl propionate or deca? I feel it would do you good in there. Good luck on your comeback

Your 5'8 and you wanna be 265 thats fuckin huge what is your bf at and what is your previous cycle experience? Your pct should be after cycle and why no ai or dopamine antagonist for your tren? And why are you going up and down on your test dose this wont make a difference pick how much you want and go with that the whole way thru and fyi if you researched milk thistle doest do anything get a real liver guard looks like an incomplete cycle to me not trying to be rude dude but maybe you should look at answering these questions for your self if your gaining rapid weight right away its probably water weight and you need that ai goodluck and hopefully you can address some of these issues and get a good cycle in cheers

I've done pretty much everything under the sun at one point or another.. I have a good 12 to 15 cycles under my belt... and, yeah 265 at my height is huge... but, that is the point.. I usually run around 11 percent bodyfat year round.

Personally, don't like Deca. It is the only hormone ive used that has completely shut me down. And, ended up having to take HCG to bounce back... I was thinking about adding EQ, but this is just to get me back to where I was before I stopped lifting...... So, I think I am going to save it for my next cycle where I really go all out.. And, then I am going to attempt a cutting cycle, which I have never done before. I have always just been content being huge, and not ripped to shreds... Plus, I was into power lifting somewhat, so being shredded was counter productive. Now that I am just doing it for show, I am going to have to break some old habits, and try some new stuff.

I've always done a pyramid with my test... I guess it is just habit by now... I have enough where i could just run 1000 mg to the end, but I've always been able to bounce back pretty quickly post cycle doing it with the pyramid.

I am well aware that large gains at the beginning of the cycle aren't going to be pure muscle gains, and will probably be water retention, etc. Which, is not what I am looking for, as I want quality retainable muscle. However, gaining that weight, water or otherwise, is a good sign, that the gear i am on, is legit...

Back