Went cold turkey after 1 shot, will I be ok?

BlackJack90

Ok, so I was stupid and without much research agreed to getting on a cycle of Test.
(You're going to know how stupid I am because I did not do much research)
I'm not sure which type of test it was. What the dosage was either.
Anyways, after the first jab in the butt I went cold turkey because I couldn't handle the test flu.

My trainer said no PCT would be necessary though he did ask me to hang in there, but since I was adamant, he said you can just stop without PCT and nothing will happen. It was just 1 inject.

Well, I didn't think much of it and moved on.
Now, almost 25 days or so after the inject, I got news that my uncle had been hospitalized.
I found myself depressed and emotional as a little girl.
The first couple days were horrid, I've never been like this! I read a lot about depression etc. I HAVE NEVER BEEN LIKE THIS. THIS IS NOT PLACEBO EFFECT!
But later, I just came to the realisation that it could be because my test has crashed right now.

I was feeling extremely horrible 4 days back, it improved slightly over the last few days and has become controllable because I think I know what's doing it. I'm hoping this will pass and be over soon.

My libidos Zero (and that's unnatural because I'm generally horny as a rabbit) though there's not much of a noticable difference in my nuts, they seem pretty normal.
I get randomly anxious ( it's scary) and feel super lethargic all day! Even as soon as I wake up.

My question to you guys:
Do you think what I'm going through is because of a test crash? Is it the withdrawal symptoms of testosterone?
If yes, how long do you think this will last?
What else to expect?
Any tips/advice is appreciated.

This is worse because I haven't told anyone and you guys are the only people I can share this with and get advice from!

Once again, I know I'm stupid for even getting on the way I did but luckily I went cold turkey after 1 shot and didn't continue my stupidity!

I'm 23 years old.

with only one inject, I would imagine you should be just fine. try to relax and not get yourself worked up over it. if your that concerned, get a blood test. but you should be fine

I do not believe 1 pin will halt your endogenous testosterone production. You may be psyching your self out and this may indeed be a "placebo". The mind is very powerful.

The only way to know for sure if this is a hormonal issue would be blood work.

No, doctors don't use PCT when they use steroids to heal.

My father doesn't even feel anything until 4 weeks into a test cycle. You're fine and anything like "OMG I'm crashed" is you just being crazy.

With only 1 inject you may have suppressed a bit of your natty test and could take a couple weeks to rebound. But you will be fine. Just dont worry about it to much. If you still havnt got your sex drive back in say a month or so get bloodwork done.

Actually agree with enzo for once lol ... But op like they said its not the 1 shot of test you did a month ago it sounds like you need to see a doc though and have your mental well being evaluated as yoh might have some underlying issues there. Another thing to add is terms like cold turkey and withdraw are usually for illicit drugs or rx that have a physical withdraw. Upon doing more research you`ll find that AAS have mental addicting symptoms but no physical addictive properties

Take this as your cue to get out....
You should absolutely not be touching Anabolics at 23 y.o.....
the person who encouraged you or recommended you to cycle...I won't say it.....
There is no guarantee you can recover your endogenous T levels to their fullest once you get into Anabolics...
most people I spoke to regreted ever touching the stuff....as they moved on with their lives, had family's, careers...
after a while building up muscle takes a back seat for some.
1 shot has not shut you down.

Take this as your cue to get out....
You should absolutely not be touching Anabolics at 23 y.o.....
the person who encouraged you or recommended you to cycle...I won't say it.....
There is no guarantee you can recover your endogenous T levels to their fullest once you get into Anabolics...
most people I spoke to regreted ever touching the stuff....as they moved on with their lives, had family's, careers...
after a while building up muscle takes a back seat for some.
1 shot has not shut you down.

TBH for most men 30+ testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) would probably improve quality of life. Even if they don't exercise.

Andropause is something the western world almost completely ignores.

TBH for most men 30+ testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) would probably improve quality of life. Even if they don't exercise.

Andropause is something the western world almost completely ignores.

Yup!
I was on it for a couple years...never gained a pound of fat...ate freely!
Worked out infrequently.....but did manual work (farm work)
not Mc. Donald's and junk food like that but my metabolism was ramped higher for sure....
They don't give a shit about Andropause in Europe either....
Docs push Anti D's (wellbutrin)...
reason I say this is it came out of my docs mouth himself...."I can do the same thing with medication, that the Testosterone does, cause I raise levels of neurotransmitters in the brain"...
thing is he is a failure....cause all his patients in his waiting room like like shit to me...
so where is the success?
Oh fuck!!! propaganda!!!!!

Back