What’s your preferred Tren cycle?

TryinToGetStrong

So my question here is, what is your preferred dosages and length on a test and tren blast?

Not what youve read, but what you have personal anecdotal experience with.

Do you prefer,

Test low and tren high
Test high and tren low
Or
Both middle of the road

Im asking because theres a lot of conflicting posts out there about which one to run high and which one to run low, and which one prolactin issues are more prevalent.

Please post your actual experienced cycles, how you felt, and how much you felt like you achieved.

I have only ran test at a trt dosage, usually around 125, and then I take tren from 50 per day up to about 75 per day, for 8 weeks.

But I am interested in running a cycle of test higher than tren. Probably 450 test and 300 tren, and see where it goes, so Im looking for some of your experiences and preferences.

This is a great post. I’m old school, and I’ve only administered Trenbolone while taking higher Test. Many ppl claim that lower test than Tren minimizes tren side effects and results in great gains.

Have you ran this cycle before?

I ran a higher cycle in the past,
Tren E 500mg a week
Test E 600 mg a week

I just don't think I need that much Tren, since its so highly anabolic.

Also with lower dose cycle, I am cutting with T3 and Clen.

I felt Tren side effects, mood swings "thinking my girl was cheating", sleep issues, sweats at night, also extremely high back acne.

Tren made me fucken beast in the gym. Love that shit. But now I am gonna make sure there is stuff to counter side effects. Aka Gyno

I have ran high to low ratio on both and from eight weeks to twenty or more and the only real bad experiences I***8217;ve had with tren is when I run equal or higher test. Running 100mg ed of prop and 100mg ed of ace I was not liking how I felt. Angry, jealous, basically not myself. After running higher tren to lower test I***8217;ve never had any issues besides the alpha male feeling but that***8217;s fine with me. I like 4-500 tren a or 6-700 enanthate or hex to 150-250 mg test ew. Plus keeping the test low I don***8217;t have any estrogen issues to try to control and I obviously look dryer because I***8217;m not holding much water. For me I would never run high test while on tren ever again.

That’s for the input, guys.

Ive done two tren cycles, both at TRT dose for about 8 weeks.

Both had great strength gains. I gained weight on the first cycle and lost weight on the second. Just messing around with diet and trying to recomp a little.

1st
Test E 125PW
Tren A 250PW up to 450

2nd
Test E 125PW
Tren A 300PW up to 450

About to start a third cycle, but plan on running the test higher than the tren. I’ll post up the cycle numbers and feels later, when I’m deep into it or done with it.

Yeah here is the rest of my next cycle. It's a cutting cycle. Right now I am doing Deca.
I want to get really cut.

Tren E 200mg a week / 10 weeks
Test C 500mg a week / 12 weeks

1x pill cabaser from 1 mg each 10 days
arimidex 1 mg eod

clen 40 mcg daily
t3 20 mcg daily
HCG 2x weekly

Yeah here is the rest of my next cycle. It's a cutting cycle. Right now I am doing Deca.
I want to get really cut.

Tren E 200mg a week / 10 weeks
Test C 500mg a week / 12 weeks

1x pill cabaser from 1 mg each 10 days
arimidex 1 mg eod

clen 40 mcg daily
t3 20 mcg daily
HCG 2x weekly

Wow. Good luck with those fat burners.

The idea of thyroid issues stops me from even considering T3.

I never had a thyroid issue with t3.

What I really don't like is how clen makes me feel. Which the burners might go every other day.

Gotcha.

I took clen once, many years ago, when I was super fat. Didnt take it long and didnt get much results.

That was before I knew you cant out train a bad diet, cant out clen a bad diet, only out tren a bad diet.

Im slightly confused what is meant by administering Tren at a TRT dose. Tren is not part of Testosterone replacement therapy, though it can be added to TRT or simply added to a cycle as an injectable stack. Im assuming you were meaning that you simply administered Tren at a low dose?

Any how, I couldnt agree more. Diet is key to losing weight. Clen will certainly play its role, though if youre diet isnt in check, the clen will only do so much.

So my question here is, what is your preferred dosages and length on a test and tren blast?

Not what youve read, but what you have personal anecdotal experience with.

Do you prefer,

Test low and tren high
Test high and tren low
Or
Both middle of the road

Im asking because theres a lot of conflicting posts out there about which one to run high and which one to run low, and which one prolactin issues are more prevalent.

Please post your actual experienced cycles, how you felt, and how much you felt like you achieved.

I have only ran test at a trt dosage, usually around 125, and then I take tren from 50 per day up to about 75 per day, for 8 weeks.

But I am interested in running a cycle of test higher than tren. Probably 450 test and 300 tren, and see where it goes, so Im looking for some of your experiences and preferences.

so who is doing trt and tren together???????

Im slightly confused what is meant by administering Tren at a TRT dose. Tren is not part of Testosterone replacement therapy, though it can be added to TRT or simply added to a cycle as an injectable stack. Im assuming you were meaning that you simply administered Tren at a low dose?

Any how, I couldnt agree more. Diet is key to losing weight. Clen will certainly play its role, though if youre diet isnt in check, the clen will only do so much.

What I meant was, take tren at whatever dose you choose, while taking TRT size doses of test.

This helps mitigate water retention, prolactin and aromatization issues.

I kind of believe that this could be a good starting place for a newer user, if they haven’t used all these chemicals and don’t know how they’re going to react yet.

Keep in mind, this does not replace the need to have ancillaries and other support drugs on hand.

Back