What are SARMS

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators - basically they're all anabolic and very little androgenic. Short answer, you get muscle growth with little to no shutdown. SARMS S4 has been known to cause some issues with night vision though, but Ostarine SARMS have negligible sides.

Sarms S4 does give you some muscle growth. And, yes, it will hinder your night vision but that goes away after use.

I've been using OSta from uniqemicals for a while now and they are legit...they have a banner on this forum if you look around.

I used their S4 for a little while and my vascularity and strength went up but I stopped it because I had to do a lot of driving, including nights, and S4 can suppress your night vision which would be super scary if your going 80mph :agreed:

I've been using OSta from uniqemicals for a while now and they are legit...they have a banner on this forum if you look around.

I used their S4 for a little while and my vascularity and strength went up but I stopped it because I had to do a lot of driving, including nights, and S4 can suppress your night vision which would be super scary if your going 80mph :agreed:

sounds like a good time to me but then again I'm strange:doggy:

I know you might have said this already in another post but what did you run the uniqemicals s4 at and would you say is a good dose to run without going completely steve wonder? between 50 and 100 sounds fun to me but might be a little much to start out at.

Ostarine sounds real promising. Same as andarine but without the night vision issues. I'm hoping rui products starts carrying it.

Ostarine sounds real promising. Same as andarine but without the night vision issues. I'm hoping rui products starts carrying it.

Yes, ostarine is a very intriguing compound- definitely the most promising Sarm currently available. Many have ran s4, and love it, but the possibility of sides can be daunting for some- myself included.

I'm stuck on researching uniquemicals s4 so I'll def let you guys know how it goes once I place my order once I feel I have enough info on it.

Starting my pct tom. Clomid 50/50/50/50. After that running my Ss Osta. Pumped to see how will effect my current gains.

Back