What are some good strategies to lose fat

Tarasoft11

I did some research the past few months and found the following work

-Eat 6 smaller meals a day rather than 2 or 3 large meals.
-Do HIIT cardio (high intensity sprinting followed by slow jogging and fast again and slow and so on) - twice a week is good
-Drink water before every meal to prevent overeating. if I drink a cup of water, I will eat much less
-Track your calories. This might seem time consuming but its worth it.

Any other strategies you guys would add?

Carb cycling for fatloss.

pretty much couple days low carb, couple days med carb and 1-2 days high carb (cheat day) and repeat. with cals in check of course.

Others:

Don't don't HIIT for fat loss. Do LISS.

Weight lifting is very helpful as adding muscle will increase your metabolism (burn more calories).

Ketogenic Diet

EC Stack

Thermogenics (e.g. Albuterol)

What's the science behind carb cycling? If youre not in ketosis, isn't it calories in vs calories out? Reducing carbs reduces workout intensity for me.... which doesn't make sense. Intense workouts burns calories long after the workout is done

What's the science behind carb cycling? If youre not in ketosis, isn't it calories in vs calories out? Reducing carbs reduces workout intensity for me.... which doesn't make sense. Intense workouts burns calories long after the workout is done

I have never seen any studies done on the effectiveness of carb cycling. I have tried to find them. But anecdotal some guys swear by it

a calorie is not just a calorie.. 500cals from say pop is not the same as 500cal from beans. or pasta.
keto is one way to go about it, i cant, i need to eat and i dont do well in low carb.
carb cycling keeps the body from stalling, keeps it guessing. the body tries to adapt ie; dont drink enough water body holds onto water, starve body and body holds onto fatt and fatloss stalls and so on.
carb cycling keeps body guessing and boosts metabolism after cheat day.
all i know is its worked best for me and helps keep you sane with still having 1-2 cheat days

Fat loss strategies:
  • Eat more protein
  • Carbohydrate
  • Eat more fiber
  • Eat more healthy fats
  • Focus on food quality
  • Consuming whey protein
  • Sleep
  • Dietary fiber
  • Take probiotics
  • HIIT workouts
  • Lift weights