What are you listening to right now?

Pssy did I ever tell you about when I was in a crowd, packed like sardines and caught the drumstick at the end of the show. Sadly I can't remember if it was Soulfly or Disturbed. Anyway I got pummeled by a bunch of guys. One even had me in a headlock. I had my hair in these little plastic clips which got broken into my head! OMG It was wild. They were like animals over a drumstick! I considered my head bleeding a pit battle wound so in a way I was proud for being a badass. This was a long time ago.

Pssy did I ever tell you about when I was in a crowd, packed like sardines and caught the drumstick at the end of the show. Sadly I can't remember if it was Soulfly or Disturbed. Anyway I got pummeled by a bunch of guys. One even had me in a headlock. I had my hair in these little plastic clips which got broken into my head! OMG It was wild. They were like animals over a drumstick! I considered my head bleeding a pit battle wound so in a way I was proud for being a badass. This was a long time ago.

Back