Nightwish - Amaranth

Death Angel - Dethroned

NIGHTWISH - The Islander

Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall

Children Of Bodom - In Your Face

Nightwish - Amaranth

Death Angel - Dethroned

NIGHTWISH - The Islander

The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)

The Offspring - Original Prankster

Red Hot Chili Pepper-By The Way

Dire Straits • Money for nothing

The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)

The Offspring - Original Prankster

Red Hot Chili Pepper-By The Way

Dire Straits • Money for nothing

System of a Down - B.Y.O.B

Contrary to what the song implies, the vast majority of military members come from middle class homes that are hardly poor. And military service is optional, not mandatory. That song makes it sound like Bush kicked in the doors of poor homes, stole the kids, and then forced them to fight in Iraq. It's stupid.

System of a Down - B.Y.O.B

Contrary to what the song implies, the vast majority of military members come from middle class homes that are hardly poor. And military service is optional, not mandatory. That song makes it sound like Bush kicked in the doors of poor homes, stole the kids, and then forced them to fight in Iraq. It's stupid.

i thought BYOB was about a party where there is no keg

i thought BYOB was about a party where there is no keg

Of corse you're right, this band are DEMS like many artist.
I know that, but when i'm listening music, i'm not on her politics ways, i'm just listening the music, and i don't share what's the points of view devloped in.

BTW, i do not share her claims, and also i'm pretty sure than they are humored to sing this song, while they expect to seduces "Poor" to get her money.

the only thing we could be sure is : they got motivaition to made these "Dems lyrics" : getting money.

You know, i know, everybody knows, politics opinions are bizness for rocking-band. that's sucks...

saying that you can see than i'm not a stupid sheep.

G.I, is an issue for living for many peoples who want to get education, and going patriot.

Of corse you're right, this band are DEMS like many artist.
I know that, but when i'm listening music, i'm not on her politics ways, i'm just listening the music, and i don't share what's the points of view devloped in.

BTW, i do not share her claims, and also i'm pretty sure than they are humored to sing this song, while they expect to seduces "Poor" to get her money.

the only thing we could be sure is : they got motivaition to made these "Dems lyrics" : getting money.

You know, i know, everybody knows, politics opinions are bizness for rocking-band. that's sucks...

saying that you can see than i'm not a stupid sheep.

G.I, is an issue for living for many peoples who want to get education, and going patriot.

Back