What can I do?

oso4lyf

I wieght 228 and I've been stuck there for about 3 weeks. I tried Winstrol V and got really bad leg pains.

I wanna do a cycle that will cut me up. My 228 is alot of fat so I need some cutters, anyone have any recommendations on which ones I should do?

I was thinking Winstrol D and Primobolin but I'm open for suggestions.

Thanks

Dude, roids will not take the fat off you. Cardio, diet and hard work will. You could take clen to aid you, but you have to do the work yourself. Just my .2 cents.

DIet bro, getting drug for cutting is diet, I have lost 6 percent BF in less than 3 months without cardio just eating small meals and lifting my ass off at the gym.

all Winstrol (winny) does is add LEAN muscle, some ppl think it cuts fat, this is false....clen will work i'm on it now, but the dosaging is odd, and the sides can be scary. Just get urself on the treadmill or stepmill**(my fav) for an hour a day, with small protien filled meals, low fat, low carb(after noon) and you'll see the fat fly off..

Steroids aren't a substitude for hard work

thunderdman said:
Dude, roids will not take the fat off you. Cardio, diet and hard work will. You could take clen to aid you, but you have to do the work yourself. Just my .2 cents.

:)

winny sucks. Anavar is better and if i'm not wrong I think it is one of the only steroids shown to reduce fat content. Either way it makes you look great withouth any changes in diet.

A friend of mine took it like this with success:

Week 1 - 1 tab a day
Week 2 - 2 tabs a day
Week 3 - 3 tabs a day
Week 4 - 3 tabs a day
Week 5 - 2 tabs a day
Week 6 - 1 tab a day

She also worked out 4 days a week...

She lost a total of 15lbs...It's not a miracle drug, you get what you put into it...

oso4lyf said:
Clen is what I thought it was.
What would be a good dosage, one tablet every what?
Oh boy, the wonderful world of clen :laugh3:

You will want to start off with one dose per day, then build up from there. Then maintain, and go back down, gradually. What you build up to is pretty much up to what you can handle ... no more than 100mcg per day.

You will also want to cycle clen with an eca stack ... 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. So you will be on clen for 2 weeks, and then you will stop clen and start the eca for 2 weeks, then stop that and restart clen for 2 weeks, etc.

Here is a sample of how to use clen -Take doses all at once, early in the morning.

DAY:
#1 20mcg
#2 40mcg
#3 60mcg
#4 80mcg
#5 100mcg
#6 100mcg
#7 100mcg
#8 100mcg
#9 100mcg
#10 100mcg
#11 80mcg
#12 60mcg
#13 40mcg
#14 20mcg

You don't have to jump to a higher dose so fast. You don't even have to reach the higher dose like 100mcg or 80mcg. Just do what your body can handle.

Last edited:
why does everyone assume you take a drug and the fat falls off?
Diet and cardio is the main dish
The drugs are the just side items.

:afro:
oso4lyf said:
I wieght 228 and I've been stuck there for about 3 weeks. I tried Winstrol V and got really bad leg pains.

I wanna do a cycle that will cut me up. My 228 is alot of fat so I need some cutters, anyone have any recommendations on which ones I should do?

I was thinking Winstrol D and Primobolin but I'm open for suggestions.

Thanks
:afro: alter cola i drink Winstrol (winny) it has that cuttinggggggggg effect

Back