What do eat on weekends?

JMHFL7

When I am on Mon - Fri work mode, I bring my meals to work, ect...
I eat 5 times, maybe 6 times day, I work out and sleep. Basically, the bodybuilder lifestyle.

Now on the weekends, when I am out and about or say, in a nightclub, I cannot be eating every 3 hours- Its kind of a HASSLE and almost impossible. What do you guys do to keep food intake consistent as in weekdays?

I follow the same routine every day except on sunday. I eat whatever i want on sunday, I always make sure i get something in my body atleast every 3 hours. If you are at a nightclub, have a shake prepared in the car/ some chicken and yogurt you can gulp down in 5 minutes. If you must, fast food imo doesnt hurt that bad, as long as you are smart about what you get. Go to Mcdonalds or wherever, order a couple chicken sandwiches, and throw 1 or both of the buns off and eat the chicken. Etc etc

Tsaunders said:
I follow the same routine every day except on sunday. I eat whatever i want on sunday, I always make sure i get something in my body atleast every 3 hours. If you are at a nightclub, have a shake prepared in the car/ some chicken and yogurt you can gulp down in 5 minutes. If you must, fast food imo doesnt hurt that bad, as long as you are smart about what you get. Go to Mcdonalds or wherever, order a couple chicken sandwiches, and throw 1 or both of the buns off and eat the chicken. Etc etc

Thanks!

I keep food with me wherever I go. I once took a london Broil wrapped in foil into a theater. SOmetimes a pack of Beef Jerky in my back pocket will do.

you'll be fine if you dont eat at the club. its not a do or die sort of thing unless you are competing

I agree with jynx. As long as your consistent during the week, you can be slightly sloppier during the weekends, (note: this also helps keep your sanity). I try to eat out healthy, like having a chicken souvlaki dinner, subway with double breast, usually anything with a steak or chicken and potatoes.

Middle eastern food (greek, israeli, persian) is great for this. They usually have a well balanced meal, consisting of good carbs, protein as well as veggies.

Back