What is the best DBOL??

I hear from most people that the pink Thai's are the best but my boy did the Nap's and he had good results.

i got the yellow 10mg anabols from britb dispensery....the gains were pretty good but i took them with Sustanon (sust), cyp ,deca,,,,so really dont know what the exact gains were... BUT IMPORTANT THAT IF U TAKE DBOLS GET LIV 52....great stuff ...10 times better then milk thisel....Also alot of the anabols pinks 5mgs &yell 10mg's coming from thialand are fakes or alot of the companys send fakes and reals mixed together...cant trust any sources anymore......wish STERIS was still making gear. I had the best gains from steris gear they stoppped makin gear like 12 yrs ago.....geneza is pretty good gear ...not sure about scixx gear and balken pham....alot places offer discreat satchets but i find its strange when some sachets contained 10 mls and others contained 11+ mls....not sure about B--TST-----ONLINE....OUT OF THIALAND STICK WITH UK BASED SOURCES.....BEWARE OF THIALAND CONTERFIT EVERYTHING........GOOD LUCK,,,DOCNYC

used naps last time, was def good stuff...gonna try beastdrol on this coming cycle, hopefully this stuff is what people hype it up to be...well see in a few weeks

I just ran Z's international line Dbol at 50mgs a day and had great results. I liked it alot and will definately get that shit again. Way more potent than naps and anything on world pharma. But world pharma is FDA approved..............(sarcasm)

Speaking a little off topic, have you guys heard of Lufsen D-Bomb.. Its a German lab I just got my hands on to stack with some british dragon enanthate.. 10 mg pink pills.

im on the pink thai's right now... working really great so far.

What dosage are you doing? I got access to them here in Canada as well and they ain't cheap so I'd like to know what dosage your getting good gains from. I was thinking 30mg for myself.

What dosage are you doing? I got access to them here in Canada as well and they ain't cheap so I'd like to know what dosage your getting good gains from. I was thinking 30mg for myself.

This is an old thread, but i'll reply anyway.
I'm running the SB pink Thai ovals at 50mg ED and they are awesome.
And I don't pay a lot for them either. I got the fucken hook up baby!

Yeah I just realized that was an old thread. I'd pm trendkill but I'm lazily making my way to 50 posts. And thanks for the input.

Back