What is the best peptide for losing fat?

i know what you mean...I've been using GHRP-6 and CJC 1295 W/O DAC for the last two and a half weeks or so. So far, I have shed bodyfat. I'm actually on a bulk and although I haven't gained much, I have noticed increased fatloss and increased vasacularity. I am also on a clean bulk. If you want to shed fat and dont want the increased hunger sides that come with GHRP-6, try GHRP-2 instead...But defintely try both petides three x a day together. (GHRP & CJC) Takes a while to see noticeable difference though from what I have read...Hope this helps...

The (HGH fragment 176-191) is a stabilized analogue of the growth hormone-releasing factor (GRF) that induces growth hormone (GH) in a specific and physiological manner. To date studies suggest that (HGH fragment 176-191) has several beneficial features: it reduces abdominal fat (in particular visceral fat), without compromising glycemic control (blood glucose), it increases muscle mass and improves the lipid profile. These characteristics make it an ideal candidate for the treatment of excess abdominal fat, an important aspect of HIV-associated lipodystrophy. At a dosage of 500mcg the (HGH fragment 176-191) was shown to increase lipolytic activity in adipose tissue. In other words this fragment potently burns body fat, especially stubborn adipose body fat, and it does so potently! Of significance, is that the fragment has no negative impact on insulin sensitivity, a stark contrast from its Human Growth Hormone counterpart.(Ng FM, Sun J,Sharma L, Libinaka R, Jiang WJ, and Gianello R 2000). Not only does the (HGH fragment 176-191) not interfere with the body’s natural insulin regulation as Human Growth Hormone can, the (HGH fragment 176-191) does not result in cellular proliferation as Human Growth Hormone does.

THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR HUMAN USE NOR IS IT INTENDED TO TREAT PREVENT OR CURE ANY DISEASES. EXTREME PEPTIDE WILL DENY ANY ORDER IF WE FEEL IT WILL NOT BE USED TO THE CONDITIONS SPECIFIED IN OUR DISCLAIMER WHICH IS AGREED UPON BEFORE ENTERING THE STORE

The (HGH fragment 176-191) is a stabilized analogue of the growth hormone-releasing factor (GRF) that induces growth hormone (GH) in a specific and physiological manner. To date studies suggest that (HGH fragment 176-191) has several beneficial features: it reduces abdominal fat (in particular visceral fat), without compromising glycemic control (blood glucose), it increases muscle mass and improves the lipid profile. These characteristics make it an ideal candidate for the treatment of excess abdominal fat, an important aspect of HIV-associated lipodystrophy.
HTML:
At a dosage of 500mcg the (HGH fragment 176-191) was shown to increase lipolytic activity in adipose tissue.
HTML:
In other words this fragment potently burns body fat, especially stubborn adipose body fat, and it does so potently! Of significance, is that the fragment has no negative impact on insulin sensitivity, a stark contrast from its Human Growth Hormone counterpart.(Ng FM, Sun J,Sharma L, Libinaka R, Jiang WJ, and Gianello R 2000). Not only does the (HGH fragment 176-191) not interfere with the body’s natural insulin regulation as Human Growth Hormone can, the (HGH fragment 176-191) does not result in cellular proliferation as Human Growth Hormone does.

THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR HUMAN USE NOR IS IT INTENDED TO TREAT PREVENT OR CURE ANY DISEASES. EXTREME PEPTIDE WILL DENY ANY ORDER IF WE FEEL IT WILL NOT BE USED TO THE CONDITIONS SPECIFIED IN OUR DISCLAIMER WHICH IS AGREED UPON BEFORE ENTERING THE STORE
Is this 500 mcg everyday?

Back