What kind of whey do you use?

BigRonWannabee

I know there are a lot of ON fans in here. What are you guys using for powdered protein these days? Anyone using trueprotein, maybe post your custom blend?

ON, thats it ,, cheap, good protein count and taste GREAT !

I use ON whey for post workout and Met-Rx Protein plus which is a Casein, Egg, Milk, and Whey blend at night and periodically throughout the day. It's kind of expensive but I like it and it seems to work well.

TrueProtein.

I like their Ion-Exchange and their Cold-Filtration. Both of these are isolates and don't give me any digestion problems.

To tell you the truth, the cold-filtration is cheaper, but I think I like it more than the Ion-Exchange.

I have also tried their Concentrate, but once you go with an isolate you can't go back.

I used to love allthewhey, but lately some of the flavors have been really clumpy and hard to mix.

I noticed their chocolate is always like sand and mixes easily, while occasionally I get a vanilla or strawberry tub that is kind of clumpy, and no amount of shaking will get rid of the chunks.

Still an awesome bargain though.

Because i can tell in their physiques-

In an offseason bodybuilder its hard to tell, but its impossible to hide imperfection when dieted down.

A lot of companys use fillers and don't meet label claims IE: more lactose then specified or more sodium (typical) , and it becomes very easy to notice in people i work with.

You can't go wrong with any product Beverly International puts out in terms of quality but thier price and idealogy on dieting aren't the best.

I always get trueprotein: 2/3 IE whey and 1/3 micellar casein. Great stuff. For some reason I have become lactose intollerant (I used to drink lots of milk without a problem) and this mix is one of the few proteins anywhere that never gives me digestion problems even when I use 200g+ a day.

Back