what supps. 'HEAL' my muscles faster???

oh yeah, im currently taking no supplements, just vitamins, but i cant stand this 'rest' thing, i want to pump everday!:mexican: :help:

JOMO said:
oh yeah, im currently taking no supplements, just vitamins, but i cant stand this 'rest' thing, i want to pump everday!:mexican: :help:
glutamine and protein.

also, you might wanna learn a little more about training

thanks, how much difference will it make though?
and youre right about the learnin thing, thats why im here! :rl:

JOMO said:
thanks, how much difference will it make though?
and youre right about the learnin thing, thats why im here! :rl:
protein will make a WORLD of difference, trust me.

the glutamine is supposed to aid in muscle recovery time. ONLY get this after protein. you need protein to build muscle

Agreed, protein is your building block for muscle and repair.
I still believe that glutamine assists in repair as well and I do add one or two teaspoons to each of my shakes.

more good cals, good protein and lots of it and make sure you get long lasting protein as opposed to only when throughout the day and at nite..

and sleep

but you still need rest no matter what all of this will only make your rest more productive and not make rest unecessary
good luck

What supplement ( red sockeye salmon )

You might think iam crazy but i have found that red sockeye salmon and a couple glasses of orange juice does the trick. Nothing wrong with regular whey and great rest but i swear this fish works for me . I buy the small cans of red sockeye from Alaska its in all your grocery stores. Eat the whole can and drink o.j. no b.s. yes its a bit expensive but so is all the supps you pump in your system. Roughly 3.00 per can. Natural proteins are i beleive is what your body crys for the most after a hard work out. Again wheys are good also but natural proteins are as good to. Bottom line is it works for me. What tops them all though is great rest. Just my opinion. Tear. It. Up. Mad Dawg!:40oz:

right on dawg!! gotta love the fish. i dont think overtraining on occasion is such a bad thing. shocking the system from time to time can help. just dont go overboard.

Back