what the going price for test400

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are the chances of getting fake test400,

what are the thing to look for when trying to purchase lejit test?

kain said:
what are the chances of getting fake test400,

what are the thing to look for when trying to purchase lejit test?

I don't think it is faked the T-400.......If you want to know more let me know.....

Brett_Weir said:
I don't think it is faked the T-400.......If you want to know more let me know.....

shit ,I shot fake T400,1200mgs a week ,no pain,and no gains at all and was eatin restin and liftin great,could cooked fries if u drained all that damn peanut oil out my ass

BigSoda said:
shit ,I shot fake T400,1200mgs a week ,no pain,and no gains at all and was eatin restin and liftin great,could cooked fries if u drained all that damn peanut oil out my ass

Honestly, i have not heard of it being faked the T-400....I don't know that much but i listen for that..........This is the first i have heard of it.....Did the bottles you had look like those posted by DangerousGrounds.......It does not make sense to spend the time or money cloning T-400 or Teston 200 packaging because it is not that expensive to start with .....

You can find it for much less than that. And t400 is very cheap so it's rare they would make fakes. Not saying they don't though!

Last edited:
SMACKAVELI, they may not want this discussed but i had to say something....That should be a crime like being raped to pay over 100.00 for T-400.....Thats all i'm saying.............That is ridiulous as they say for gym prices.....

Word. Edited post. Kinda reluctant to discuss prices. I agree anything over 100 bucks for T400 is highway robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back