What to ask for in Cancun

thunderdman

Hey Guys, I am in Cancun! I got Clen for $3.50 a
box. Box of 20 / 20mcg pills. I could have gotten andriol TC for $38.00 per 30 count box, 40 mg per pill. I decited no to.

I want Androl 50 or Anavar. I cant seem to find it. Any Suggestions? Does it go by a different name. Any help would be great. Thanks

thunderdman said:
Hey Guys, I am in Cancun! I got Clen for $3.50 a
box. Box of 20 / 20mcg pills. I could have gotten andriol TC for $38.00 per 30 count box, 40 mg per pill. I decited no to.

I want Androl 50 or Anavar. I cant seem to find it. Any Suggestions? Does it go by a different name. Any help would be great. Thanks

Anadrol is called Oxymetholone. Anavar is Oxandrolone. Be careful. Many Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in Mexico can be fake. Especially in the tourist trap areas. Either that or they will often times short you on the number of pills in the bottle.

I have been to Cancun 6 times and I know the gear scene there pretty well. I wouldn't recommend buying anything in the tourist areas along the strip with all the hotels, etc. Actually, I wouldn't recommend buying anything there at all, but if you're determined and have enough cash to spend to make it worth it, here's what you should do:

Find a cool taxi driver that speaks decent English. Have him drive you to the real downtown Cancun. This is an area where there are few tourists and few English-speaking people. It is about 30-60 minutes from the strip area, IIRC. Have him take you to some veterinary supply shops where you'll be able to find gear at a reasonable price. He'll go in with you and will translate. There are lots of these little shops in the real downtown area. You should be able to find some good stuff.

Have a margarita and forget your cycle while over there. Vacations are for relaxing not getting ripped off or burned. Bottoms up !

Fastball said:
Find a cool taxi driver that speaks decent English. Have him drive you to the real downtown Cancun. This is an area where there are few tourists and few English-speaking people. It is about 30-60 minutes from the strip area, IIRC. Have him take you to some veterinary supply shops where you'll be able to find gear at a reasonable price. He'll go in with you and will translate. There are lots of these little shops in the real downtown area. You should be able to find some good stuff.

That sounds like the makings of a great movie, "Final Destiantion" or perhaps a TV show, "Lost" or maybe even a commercial for the soap detergent "Vanish" :startrek:

Back