what to expect - 2nd cycle

iwannabod

Pain is for losers
I was just wondering what I can expect from my second cycle. My first was great and I want to keep it up but I am at week 14 and need to stop for now. I am already buying gear for my 2nd and just want to know what I can look forward to.

^^ it would help if we knew what you were planning on running genius!!!!

what did your run for your first cycle, what have you gained so far?

what are your stats, diet like?

Well, I guess everyone is a bit testy today. I was running 500mg Test E for 14 weeks and have a supply of Test C but was also considering stacking Deca with it. I am just not sure how much Deca I should add with how much Test C.

I have gained significant size but am not so sure how much because I was trying to lose fat as well as gain muscle. I am talking about 2.5" in my arms, 3" in my chest, etc.

For my second cycle, I will not be trying to lose fat so I will be EATING like an Ethiopian refugee. I guess I was just asking what is typical?

Well, I guess everyone is a bit testy today. I was running 500mg Test E for 14 weeks and have a supply of Test C but was also considering stacking Deca with it. I am just not sure how much Deca I should add with how much Test C.

I have gained significant size but am not so sure how much because I was trying to lose fat as well as gain muscle. I am talking about 2.5" in my arms, 3" in my chest, etc.

For my second cycle, I will not be trying to lose fat so I will be EATING like an Ethiopian refugee. I guess I was just asking what is typical?

if you bulk with test and deca you will be happy imo , its a classic bulking combo . maybe 500 mg a week of each for 12-14 weeks but run the deca 1 week shorter than the test and start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after last injection.

I like to run a 2/1 ratio myself

600mg test

300mg deca

I would also look at NPP instead of deca shorter ester good for shorter cycles. Deca takes 4 to 5 weeks to kick in. NPP 1 to 2 weeks also has less water retention.

How long are you gonna wait before the next one?

Stats would be helpful, height, weight, age. What are you really looking to achieve?

For bulks I love test and deca. I'd say you're safe at keeping it at 500mgs this time around as well, no need to bump it up more. Especially with eating more this time around and training/dieting for size. You'll get much more out of the 500mgs then eating like you're cutting. Adding the deca in will definitely make a huge difference as well. With bulks I just feel better with deca.

not testy bro, you made a thread and didnt mention the vitals.

anyways

i would run the test deca like the others pointed. run npp if you want to see quicker results and run a shorter cycle

i like to run test higer than decc/npp, helps with some decca dick issues

what are your stats? you never mentioned them

Stats:

Start: 6' 0" 255lbs.
End: 245lbs

I hit 270 about 5 weeks in but that was before I got my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dialed in. I am 47 and am seeing my gut will be the last thing to go. I am not sure how much muscle I have gained because I did not do a lbm when I started. I have gained, like I said about
2.5" in my arms, 3" in my chest, a couple in my legs, etc. I would like more in my legs but I have to deal with some physical limitations that prevent that.

My cycle was 500 mg Test E weekly. My doc. is putting me on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) of 100 mg Test C weekly and since he is doing that, I will not bother with post cycle therapy (pct). I figure I will start that 7 days after my last injection. He wants to see me in a month for a blood test. He does not know I was cycling and need to clear out the high levels of test in my blood before I get the bloods done. I also do not want to lose what I just worked so hard for.

I figure I will start my second and last cycle in about 8 weeks. In the mean time, I plan on still working out hard and monitoring my calories in order to lose another 20 lbs.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Back