What Whey Protein Are You Using? Lets see just how good it is

T-RexAlpha

Bodybuilder
With all the Amino Spiking these days, im curious to know which WPI (Whey Protein Isolate) your using? Or other Protein powders.

Question: Do you know how to calculate how much protein is actually in that 5-10 pound bottle?

For those of you that dont... let me give you some examples:

#1- MTS Whey Protein.

Flavor: Red Velvet Cake (I Didnt like it, bought off peoples reviews, never again)

25g of Protein per scoop.
1 Scoop = 40g
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#2- GNC AMP Pure Isolate.

Flavor: Cookies And Cream

25g of Protein per scoop.
1 Scoop = 32.5g
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Lets start with MTS Whey. Bust out your calculator and type in the following calculation.

25g Protein ÷ the total grams per scoop (40g) (example: 25 ÷ 40) once answer is given, press %

25÷40g = 62.5% of muscle building Protein. So whats the other crap --->>>fillers, artificial sweeteners, ect.

Now for the GNC AMP Pure Isolate

25 protein per scoop ÷ 32.5 (total weight of 1 scoop) = 76.9% Muscle building Protein in my 5lb tub.

You can learn more from watching this and exactly wtf im talking about: knowledge is power people. Use this next time your buying protein. Another thing to watch for is Amino Spiking. Look at the protein your interested in, and look at the ingredients. If you see Taurine, and other amino acids listed in the ingredients, by themselves, then that is amino spiking. And your getting ripped off. What you thought was 25g of Protein was 12g.

*****non sponsor youtube video is NOT ALLOWED*******

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever your using, calculate it and post it. Musclefeast is the only Whey I know of thats 92% protein

Back