What would be a good second cycle?

uw_dawgs1

I am just about to finish my first Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle ever. I am 202 lbs. 5"9" 38 yrs old and about 11% bf.

My current cycle is:
300 mg Deca
250 mg Sus
per wk for 10 wks.

Nova mid cycle.
clomid for post cycle.

I was taking 50 mg EOD Winstrol (winny) for the first 4 wks but a friend told me to quite because it would slow my progress.

I may use the five 100 mg vials of primo the last couple wks.

I only gained about 7 lbs so far but I was kidda expecting small gains because several people told me that some individuals on their first cycle do not show results for the first 4 -5 weeks. Yes, I was getting over 200 grams of protein per day.

I would really like to be thinking about my second cycle and what I should be getting to prepare for it. I would really like to gain about 20 25 lbs this next cycle. Please let me know what I should use and the per wk amounts.

Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, bros.

Last edited:
first off you need to do more research it seems. test ALWAYS should be run higher than deca. the test should at least be run at 500mg's per week. the nolva just needs to be used if you experience gyno. not trying to flame you bro! the cycle looks good. why not add 4 weeks dbol to kickstart that cycle? you'll get a good 20-25 lb gain if you eat right! here's what i would do..
test-500mg's week (i prefer 750 mg's)
deca-400 mg's per week
dbol-25 mg's a day weeks 1-4

good luck bro! keep us posted!

T

Thanks, for the input. I appreciate it and look forward to the second cycle. I did post incorrectly on the test. It is suppose to be 350 mg Sus per week. I will up the quantities on the next cycle. I am looking forward to trying some dbol due to all the good results I hear.

thanks, bro.

Hey dude i saw they already helped you out but i just figured i post cus im brand! spankin new!!! to this site anyway. But yeah do you order your gear online? I get my stuff from a supplier but id rather order it online so if you know any reliable sites it would be really appreciated.

ps i know one of the guys who play for the panthers lol pretty funny rit?

Hey dude i saw they already helped you out but i just figured i post cus im brand! spankin new!!! to this site anyway. But yeah do you order your gear online? I get my stuff from a supplier but id rather order it online so if you know any reliable sites it would be really appreciated.

You cant ask for sources mayne.... Read the rules.... You can sit here , watch listen and learn bro, but you just cant ask for a source bad mojoe:bash:............

read the rules: no source checks.

welcome to ology. the more u read here the more u'll learn :D

Thanks, for the input. I appreciate it and look forward to the second cycle. I did post incorrectly on the test. It is suppose to be 350 mg Sus per week. I will up the quantities on the next cycle. I am looking forward to trying some dbol due to all the good results I hear.

thanks, bro.

Def do some more research before you consider your next cycle. Your current cycle is way out of wack. stop listening to your friends and find out the info for yourself. I can see why you didnt make good gains and I would also question your diet.

Certian compounds responed better to differnt diets than others. def need to do more research.

Do some research on Test E and C. you don't need dbol you just need to cycle the right way. Dbol is a few cycles away, try to get as much as possibile out of Test and go from there.

After you do some research then come back and ask a few questions.

Good luck

Back