Whats the efficacy of Test E for suppressing male ferility in whites?

rainbowlifter

Ive read in multiple places that it is 99% effective at sterilizing chinese males, but 'much less effective' in non-chinese and specifically white men.

So does anybody know what is the figure for white guys? Can't easily find it on google.

I***8217;m not sure about statistics but I know quite a few of my good friends that have had kids while on a shit load of gear when they got their woman pregnant. Some white some black but no Asian.

It's a pretty complex question. It would take complete suppression of LH/FSH and last long enough for all sperm to make their way through the system. After my vasectomy I think it took 3 weeks and 14 ejaculations to empty my rifle.

Based on the side effects and suppression of natural systems I'd just use condoms or get fixed. One major factor on my getting fixed was my wife taking hormones long term. I don't worry about nothing. When it comes time I just empty the clip.
haha

1st off ~ this Article is roughly 22 Years old.

And a lot of Clinical Tests back then would Skew the results.
Leaning them towards a Predetermined Outcome.

And since I've lost count of the Friends and Associates that I've known since 1978 that have gotten their Ladies Pregnant while On-Cycle.
I'm going to have to put this into the Same Pile.

This Dr. Wu that is mentioned in the Article, has done so many Repetitive Clinical Trials.
That it boggles the mind, and leads me to believe that he was just in it for the Money.
And Not to further any Scientific Understanding on the subject.............................. JP
P.S.
Go to the bottom of this article, and Note how many different Studies that you see Dr. Wu mentioned.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/89/6/2837/2870329

This is the type of study im also referring to, this one is newer.

Different doctor in this case.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3210547/

He's not really saying anything bad about test he's just recommending it as a male contraceptive for chinese men (apparently you need to add something else to make it as effective for whites).

===

My own story though - we are long term married and normally use the rhythm method/withdrawal for contraception with success.

I find that on cycle we simply don't even manage to adhere to these methods. Guess thats why im curious.

Last edited:
This is the type of study im also referring to, this one is newer.

Different doctor in this case.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3210547/

He's not really saying anything bad about test he's just recommending it as a male contraceptive for chinese men (apparently you need to add something else to make it as effective for whites).

===

My own story though - we are long term married and normally use the rhythm method/withdrawal for contraception with success.

I find that on cycle we simply don't even manage to adhere to these methods. Guess thats why im curious.

Even for the Chinese Men in this Study, there was a 6% Failure Rate.
And a Study with only 312 Men can hardly be translated to the Population as a whole.
Not when you consider that there are over 727 Million Males in China.

Current Statistics don't give the number of Adult Males though.
But when you look at the Current Population Growth Rate for this year of only 183 thousand.
It must be higher than normal.

So what I'm saying is Don't look at these results as Gospel.
Not when the Study Group was so small compared to the Population......................... JP
P.S.

https://countrymeters.info/en/China

me and my ex would fuck multiple times a day every day for a year straight and i would never pull out. she had an IUD, i'm always on at least test, and we had 2 pregnancy scares. i guess that means i almost got her pregnant. that would have sucked cause we were both barely 24

with that being said, you really never know. male or female contraceptives are never 100%

Even for the Chinese Men in this Study, there was a 6% Failure Rate.
And a Study with only 312 Men can hardly be translated to the Population as a whole.
Not when you consider that there are over 727 Million Males in China.

Current Statistics don't give the number of Adult Males though.
But when you look at the Current Population Growth Rate for this year of only 183 thousand.
It must be higher than normal.

So what I'm saying is Don't look at these results as Gospel.
Not when the Study Group was so small compared to the Population......................... JP
P.S.

https://countrymeters.info/en/China

what happened to all the females?

me and my ex would fuck multiple times a day every day for a year straight and i would never pull out. she had an IUD, i'm always on at least test, and we had 2 pregnancy scares. i guess that means i almost got her pregnant. that would have sucked cause we were both barely 24

with that being said, you really never know. male or female contraceptives are never 100%

me too and my johnson grew by 78%. worked that muscle to the max. great cardio too.

I read a thread somewhere today about how the water company adds test to the water that they sell to cause E2 issues on the males who drink it.

I***8217;m not sure about statistics but I know quite a few of my good friends that have had kids while on a shit load of gear when they got their woman pregnant. Some white some black but no Asian.

id be interested to see how his kids are turning out. do they have anyh issues? Atention deficit disorder etc?

1st off ~ this Article is roughly 22 Years old.

And a lot of Clinical Tests back then would Skew the results.
Leaning them towards a Predetermined Outcome.

And since I've lost count of the Friends and Associates that I've known since 1978 that have gotten their Ladies Pregnant while On-Cycle.
I'm going to have to put this into the Same Pile.

This Dr. Wu that is mentioned in the Article, has done so many Repetitive Clinical Trials.
That it boggles the mind, and leads me to believe that he was just in it for the Money.
And Not to further any Scientific Understanding on the subject.............................. JP
P.S.
Go to the bottom of this article, and Note how many different Studies that you see Dr. Wu mentioned.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/89/6/2837/2870329

what doctor these days is not in it for the money? bunch of pill pushers.

Back