What's your basketball team

Popichulo said:
YEAHH!!!! MVMAXX is my PIMP and I'm his BEYATCH! LAKERS SUCK ASS and Sacramento is #1. Kobe Bryant is the biggest lil bitch in the entire NBA and Shaq has the basketball skills of a retarded monkey SanAntonio will spank :spank: our ass like they've done all season as they OWN US. :Pokeowned

Well Said

The BAD BOYS....
The Pistons
If Big Ben gets back which it looks like he will, there should be able to get out of the east. But no team in the east will be able to beat the west.
Wallace is pretty big for a basketball player.

bigdaddy22 said:
lakers all the way been a Laker fan since day one

you%20wish%20to%20challenge%20me.JPG

Hey djcee i can barely see your av man. You want me should resize it for you?

birds da man

Bird was a fine specimen (no one ever like it)
I still watch tapes of the dude (most noticably a 2OT against the bulls where he allready had a bum back, he still ruled with a triple double of 36-14-12!)
The guy was playing a mental game ! that can't be said of the current crop of high school dropouts (Kwame) that roam the NBA looking for a quick buck.
My hope is Detroit will whack the Lakers in 7 (just to reward a hard worker like Wallace)
I say fear the fro!

Re: birds da man

geshem said:
Bird was a fine specimen (no one ever like it)
I still watch tapes of the dude (most noticably a 2OT against the bulls where he allready had a bum back, he still ruled with a triple double of 36-14-12!)
The guy was playing a mental game ! that can't be said of the current crop of high school dropouts (Kwame) that roam the NBA looking for a quick buck.
My hope is Detroit will whack the Lakers in 7 (just to reward a hard worker like Wallace)
I say fear the fro!

Man, I pray to the heavens that LA loses. I hate Detroit too though, but I hate the Lakers much more.

Back