Where are you bro's getting your BA and BB from

I just ordered some BA and BB from lemelange.com I got 32oz's of BA and 16 oz's of BB for $32 shipped.

Getpinz because they advertise 2-3 days service and that is what you always get. And for those with businesses I would send stuff out when you advertise and if you don't get it out in time make up for it because that sends more business than anything else especially when most prices everywhere are the same but the service is not. Service makes the difference.

The BA and BB is a lot cheaper at lemelange.com and i got an email with the tracking # within a couples hours of placing the order online.

Shit...........I must have missed it at GP when I was ordering all theither suplies :(

I didn't even see BA/BB

:mad:

Yep, GP has everything for converting. I need a new company to push so I'll put them in my header.

Ifrit said:
Yep, GP has everything for converting. I need a new company to push so I'll put them in my header.
Yea they f'd up and packaged my stuff pretty poorly, BA broke...postoffice was worried about a strange fluid. Getpinz made up for it and I got some new BA within 2 days of telling them about it. Thier customer service and TA is awsome.

Definately. TA time is the deal breaker. With everyone and their grandma selling the stuff they have to distinguish themselves somehow. I told a company not to mess with my and my friends money and time and they have greatly suffered for it over at "EA" a "certain research company". They were messing with other members orders and time and were talking months without e-mail replies or orders sent out. I really can't think of any other companies that have bad service I mostly know of the good ones. You take care of my and my friends order and I will preach you forever. Luckily there are boards out there that have respect for their members Extreme Athlete, Steroidology.

anunknownuser said:
I bought my latest from www.theeyeofnewt.com. 16 oz. of each for about $30 total. Really cheap and delivered within a few days priority.

""The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.theeyeofnewt.com. home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer """

ifrit, dont know if you need other stuff but i got good service from bio-sciences. i ordered and they asked me if i wanted to promote them-free stuff for spreading the word. i think that was a pretty good deal. they also have kits and such but for whatever reason its not on their site.

Drveejay11 said:
""The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.theeyeofnewt.com. home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer """

there is a peroid (.) at the end of the url, take that off or just type in the url manually. Pretty good site for oils, and BA/BB.

Back