Where do you guys get your m1t?

Granted I have been away from this board for a long time, last I heard m1t was illegal in the United State. The given situation makes it quite hard to come by, personally I would be interested in finding some too, but I am fairly certain no one around here will be able to help you unless things have changed recently.

i get mine from a scientist with a time machine. he goes back to 2004 when it was still legal and brings it back for me.

does having a receipt for a controlled substance make it ok? (this isnt a rhetorical question, im actually curious)

Suareezay said:
does having a receipt for a controlled substance make it ok? (this isnt a rhetorical question, im actually curious)
hmmm i dont know...really.
i would think you would be "grandfathered" in.

if not i guess i just gave myself to the feds who monitor this place...LOL

adidamps2 said:
i would think you would be "grandfathered" in.
i dont care much about drugs since I dont use them, so this is just a wild stab in the dark, but i would guess not. seems like a controlled substance is a controlled substance and you wouldnt be able to possess, sell, transport, or use it.

AFAIK most drugs were legal at one point, and theyre all universally illegal now (with the exception of precrips) with no option for grandfathering, so I would think m1t would be as well. The Man probably wouldnt want to deal with the headache of handling possible fake receipts and all that.

Just rambling here, but I really doubt you would have anything to worry about either way.

Last edited:
gymlion77 said:
so no one can help him?
as far as legality is concerned its no different than any other steroid - hence you cant discuss this on the board.

even if you could, noone makes it anymore - hence my time machine reference.

Suareezay said:
as far as legality is concerned its no different than any other steroid - hence you cant discuss this on the board.

even if you could, noone makes it anymore - hence my time machine reference.
before the huge crack down a few source boards and pure steroid sites actually still sold the powders...pretty cheap too.

Suareezay said:
i dont care much about drugs since I dont use them, so this is just a wild stab in the dark, but i would guess not. seems like a controlled substance is a controlled substance and you wouldnt be able to possess, sell, transport, or use it.

AFAIK most drugs were legal at one point, and theyre all universally illegal now (with the exception of precrips) with no option for grandfathering, so I would think m1t would be as well. The Man probably wouldnt want to deal with the headache of handling possible fake receipts and all that.

Just rambling here, but I really doubt you would have anything to worry about either way.
i dont actually think steroids are illegal to USE, just all the rest you posted.
hence why i would assume one who purchased the now controlled substance beofore the ban would be grandfathered. but alas it seems this question would be best suited for the anabolic forum were more knowledgable bro's may actually know the exact answer to this.

and i'm not that worried about it either... :insane2:
i have given concideration to just dumping it, due to several personal factors.

adidamps2 said:
i dont actually think steroids are illegal to USE, just all the rest you posted.
hence why i would assume one who purchased the now controlled substance beofore the ban would be grandfathered.
theyre still illegal to possess. can you use something without possessing it?

Suareezay said:
theyre still illegal to possess. can you use something without possessing it?
good point, but thats were i thought the grandfathering would coem into play...again i am no authority here.

but your point is still valid. :startrek:

Back