Where would I be without the WWW?

haremmac

I have to say thanks to the internet this thanksgiving. I would most likely not have any answers to my condition or direction but thanks to the www I have recently become a Maximus client. I have been reluctant to post anything yet as I am still waiting for some relief/results but wanted to get feedback from others as I begin my life on HRT.

Background:
I am 36, 5'11", 180lbs. I have an amazing wife, 3 insanely beautiful kids, and a very supportive family. I would say most of my life I have been experiencing symptoms of low T. For the past several years I have been seeing many different doctors to help me find out why I have been feeling so crappy. The most common diagnosis has been depression. I have tried all kinds of anti depressants and have not liked any of them.I finally found a doc that found my low T and things have been getting better since. That was about 2 months ago. My blood tests indicated a Total T of 180.

Since beginning this treatment I have learned that my doc has no idea what he is doing due to my many massive mood swings and energy swings. It has been unbearable. I felt better than ever for about 4 days after my 1st shot and it has been a struggle since. I began researching and asked my doc about some of the other meds that are suggested while on T but he was reluctant to prescribe any anti estrogens or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Then I found Chip. Since I recieved my package from Chip last wednesday I have done 1 shot of Test C 200mg, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and arimidex 1mg everyday. I have yet to feel any effects but Chip has been very responsive and supportive, Thanks Chip.

Some questions I would like to ask some of you seasoned HRTers.

1)What do you think happened after my 1st injection that caused me to feel so good for a few days? I had a massive energy crash and was bed ridden for about 1.5 days after the 4th day.

2)How long did it take for most of you to begin feeling better once you began the proper protocols?

3)When would it be a good time to get labs done again and other that T and E2 what else should I ask them to test?

I am slightly impatient to start feeling better especially since I had a taste not long ago. Thanks in advance for your input and I look forward to your replys.

I have to say thanks to the internet this thanksgiving. I would most likely not have any answers to my condition or direction but thanks to the www I have recently become a Maximus client. I have been reluctant to post anything yet as I am still waiting for some relief/results but wanted to get feedback from others as I begin my life on HRT.

Background:
I am 36, 5'11", 180lbs. I have an amazing wife, 3 insanely beautiful kids, and a very supportive family. I would say most of my life I have been experiencing symptoms of low T. For the past several years I have been seeing many different doctors to help me find out why I have been feeling so crappy. The most common diagnosis has been depression. I have tried all kinds of anti depressants and have not liked any of them.I finally found a doc that found my low T and things have been getting better since. That was about 2 months ago. My blood tests indicated a Total T of 180.

Since beginning this treatment I have learned that my doc has no idea what he is doing due to my many massive mood swings and energy swings. It has been unbearable. I felt better than ever for about 4 days after my 1st shot and it has been a struggle since. I began researching and asked my doc about some of the other meds that are suggested while on T but he was reluctant to prescribe any anti estrogens or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Then I found Chip. Since I recieved my package from Chip last wednesday I have done 1 shot of Test C 200mg, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and arimidex 1mg everyday. I have yet to feel any effects but Chip has been very responsive and supportive, Thanks Chip.

Some questions I would like to ask some of you seasoned HRTers.

1)What do you think happened after my 1st injection that caused me to feel so good for a few days? I had a massive energy crash and was bed ridden for about 1.5 days after the 4th day.

2)How long did it take for most of you to begin feeling better once you began the proper protocols?

3)When would it be a good time to get labs done again and other that T and E2 what else should I ask them to test?

I am slightly impatient to start feeling better especially since I had a taste not long ago. Thanks in advance for your input and I look forward to your replys.
I cannont comment on anything except, that my test came back at 188ng/dl, very similar to you, i know how you must feel and I wish you the best!

It is possible you crashed your estrogen with too much Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I don't know. This game is all about trial and error to an extent based on how you feel and labs. Don't get discouraged though.

Thanks for the responses guys. CJ- I think Chip mentioned that my estrogen may have sky rocketed after my 1st shot causing the crash and thats why I am taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) every day for a while to get it back in an acceptable range, although I have no idea what I started with since my Doc didnt look for it. I do feel it was high because my nipples where very tender as of about 3 days ago. I would say, on a daily basis, I feel good in the morning and as the day progresses I get very tired, unmotivated, and well being just goes in the dumps but my sex drive is off the charts.

I agree with chip. I think since your first doc did not prescribe an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you skyrocketed your estrogen hence the aggressive protocol by taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) everyday. The sensative nips is a sure sign.

consider adding sublingual spray dhea. also check am cortisol make sure its over 20. other hormones in check? shbg under 20?

Back