Wheres Biggin?

Question regarding 3.1 OTA update

First time posting here, just got my Transformer the othe day and I''m loving it so far. I've had it on for close to 48 hours now, and I've been patiently awaiting the 3.1 update. I've searched around, and from what I can tell it's pretty odd that I don't have it yet. When I check for updates in Settings it just says "there is no update currently available for your device". I guess I'm just trying to find out, is this normal? Are there others out there that still haven't received it? I understand the release is staggered, but from reading around it seemed like the update had been pretty much received by everyone (and for new owners, within a day or so of turning their device on).

Well, tell you a good web mbt shoes clearance

Question regarding 3.1 OTA update

First time posting here, just got my Transformer the othe day and I''m loving it so far. I've had it on for close to 48 hours now, and I've been patiently awaiting the 3.1 update. I've searched around, and from what I can tell it's pretty odd that I don't have it yet. When I check for updates in Settings it just says "there is no update currently available for your device". I guess I'm just trying to find out, is this normal? Are there others out there that still haven't received it? I understand the release is staggered, but from reading around it seemed like the update had been pretty much received by everyone (and for new owners, within a day or so of turning their device on).

Well, tell you a good web mbt shoes clearance

ok bot

Back