Which brand of 1-tes or 1-ad?

alpha6164

I have recently read a lot about 1-testosterone and 1-ad, is one better that the other, or take them as a stack like Mag-10? With 1-test, which brand are guys hearing good stuff about. Every company states that their delivery system is superior, Biotest, Molecular Nutrition, Nutrex, Syntrax (sauce)? Is the oral capsules or topical more effective, which brands? All input appreciated!:cool:

The best 1-AD out there is Ergopharms, hands down. As for Best 1-Test, well you have 1-T Ether gels from Molecular, those are very good, but not quite as potent as BDC Nutrition's T-1 Pro (1-test/4-AD) or Avants ONE+ (1-Test/4-AD). Right now BDC Nutrition and Avants have the best 1-Test products out there. Will give the nod to BDC Nutrition for more potency (more 1-test powder per mL and if you accidentally spill your DMSO in there, you get more absorbtion)

I'm getting great feedback from people that have used SAN's T-100 and A-100. Ergopharm was I believe the original makers of 1-AD, they seem to be a good company to go for.

1 test does work better with a stack. Especialy with the other doils. But for me the best brand is zoelabs.com 1 test liquid. 50cc of 100mg/cc. Nothing can beat that. And it does throw a punch!

Trenimator76 said:
1 test does work better with a stack. Especialy with the other doils. But for me the best brand is zoelabs.com 1 test liquid. 50cc of 100mg/cc. Nothing can beat that. And it does throw a punch!

So how exactly do you administer this stuff?
It seems so fit to inject, but so far every 1-test inject has burned like mad. Have they made it truely burn free or do you just go with the oral method?

Its oral. Bioabaliablity of oral compounds is no where near that of a topical formula. The absorbtion, with the inclusion of DMSO, is the golden standard right now, other than injecting. Im not sure why one would choose to inject 1-test, as it burns and its certainly evitable with the above mentioned products.

YJ, I know the product is labeled for oral, but there have been a few people describe it as burn free. And with the enthusiastic response Terminator was describing I thought he may have been injecting it and not just a blatant promoter of Zoe Labs...

I should have included his name when i asked how it was administered :) stupid pain killers can't type. Glad to be done with them.

Back